View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 06:19 PM   #192
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Things I found interesting, and why:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Triple post, page four, and I'd like to add:
that BG-wagon yesterDay was terrible and an example of Day one stupidity at its worst. I know, I didn't vote, it's easy for me to say - but for crying out loud, voting for someone because of such an obvious bit of sloppiness? Does anyone here actually think a wolf would do that, unless an experienced and tricksy enough wolf to do it as a "no wolf would be so careless" bluff? I'm going to have to look more closely at that wagon - though I understand innocents can sometimes commit such egregious
DAY ONE FAILS too. Don't worry, folks, if you're innocent, you have nothing to fear.
I like this. Even though she is suspecting me for my vote (when she said herself that Sally's vote was indeed out of character), I'm ok with her right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
(and I happen to know that Vanessa's a very ebullient personality <3)
I had to google that word. But thanks. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
(I wonder how many stuff we can stick onto Wilwa's name? )
Vanilordoinnawesomuffin. A lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
No, I fully understand your reason, and agree what BG did there would have looked rather wolvish to me as well at the time. But voting her right away without giving her a chance to explain herself?

And I'm not saying that we should concentrate on the BG voters exclusively and ignore everybody else. Like Rikae said, innocents can make bad votes too. But I wouldn't bet that there was no morph at all in that wagon. And given that votes are the best evidence we get in WW, along with the Night-kills, pretending it never happened or blaming it all on BG herself is going to accomplish zip.
I like all of this too. And I think I'm ok with Pitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
You listed it yourself. BG listed Loslote as 'relatively innocent' in #69. Three posts later, she voted for Loslote. I don't see that as a possible 'noobish' mistake; more akin to noobish wolf yes. In a span of three posts, you somehow forget who you think is innocent, and who is suspicious? Her explanation for how Loslote ended up in that category.. was rather lackluster - not that it entirely mattered at that point.

It seems like you don't fully comprehend my reasons for voting for BG and the implications. If someone makes a mistake like she did - it implies her list of suspicions was fabricated. She did copy it from Loslote. Who would need a fabricated list? Innocent's don't. But metamorphs do.
Bolded part: It still bugs me that some people don't understand that she put her in the wrong category by accident (exclamation marks people, that totally gave away that she had done it on accident). To me it's obvious. BG made a mistake, people pounced on it, and when she tried to explain it they didn't want to take the time to understand, and just kept pushing.

Underlined part: No, not true. I think she was heading out at the time? So she saw someone had made a list and in order to be sure she didn't forget anyone's name, and because there would already be a format, she just copy and pasted it and then rearranged the names, and did it to save time (and goofed). I've done it before (as an innocent, as a gifted, as a wolf, as an everything I'm sure), it's a time saver, not a sign of guilt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Except that my vote X'ed with Izzy's.
I had not noticed the crosspost. I suppose that makes you look a bit better.

edit: x'ed with Pitch x 2