View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 07:36 PM   #200
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
This...this has to be one of the most blatant pieces of bandwaggoning I have ever seen... Vanilwuffin, dear, if you're trying not to look suspicious, this is not the way to do so.
Uhm, I know. I am exhausted, and really annoyed, and don't really know what else to do. I either vote for someone I really find suspicious, knowing full well that no one else will vote for them and therefore wasting my vote. Or I bandwagon a little and use my vote for someone I do find suspicious, and maybe it'll be a bit more useful.

I vote a wolf. I look bad. I don't vote the seer. I look bad. I don't bandwagon. I look bad. I do bandwagon. I look bad. I vote for someone I barely find suspicious. I look bad. I vote for someone I do find suspicious. I look bad.

I'm thinking no matter, I'm gonna look bad. And the sucky thing is I'm really not bad!

Uh. I know I should shut up now cause I'm probably not making things any better, but I'm really at a loss to what I should be doing right now...

x'ed with Lottie again.

Out of the 5 BG voters (I'm counting Lottie technically in there, since she helped push it along), 2 are under some real suspicion, and of the 2 I think Para looks worse (I said earlier that the cross post thing with Shasta made him look better). I think it's a pretty logical vote.