View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 06:31 PM   #1905
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I've had a few BD dreams of late, so I will share them here. On this thread. Right now. You're welcome. Thank you. No problem. It was nothing. Don't mention it.

During NewFinland Moot I had a dream that I was very sick and so I wanted to go to the hospital, but Aganzir (whose house I was in) wouldn't let me know where the hospital was because she said I was mean to her. I asked Lommy (who also lived there) but she didn't know where it was. So I was stuck being sick.

When I returned from Finland I had a dream where I was still there and Lommy and A Little Green were preparing a birthday party for someone and were expecting me to get a present, but because I didn't know who it was for I didn't know what to get so I bought a tree - which turned out to be an ent, of course. A Little Green thought it was nice but Lommy said it was terrible and tried to burn it. It was very confusing.

And earlier today I wasn't feeling too well and had a short sleep wherein I dreamed I was in Nogrod's house and discovered that he and Greenie were planning to send Aganzir to New Zealand so she could replace Fili in the movies. But this would involve kidnapping her and putting her in a box, so ALG and I had to find a box that was big enough. I don't think we succeeded.