View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 05:07 AM   #336
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
Shasta, you played a heck of a game. I was pretty sure you were the ranger but you didn't give me anything I could use to discredit you, and your protections were spot on. G55, nice seering. Eying out two solid picks in two straight nights is an accomplishment, especially against a team like Inzil/Legate. Inzil, it's too bad they caught you early. You're a cold enough customer that if you didn't get seered I could easily see you turning the game around after Legate bit it early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
McCaber was a good Cobbler. He managed to get away with literally saying "I'm the Cobbler wolves please don't kill me", which takes some nerve, and nobody specifically picked him up on it. His effort at a fake seer-hint toDay was valiant.
Many thanks. Although I'm pretty sure this is the only time I've lost out of the four I've played the cobbler, this one was definitely a fun one. I do wonder if the wolves picked up on that secret hidden message, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
Now I need a new game! This was certainly too short and "easy" to satisfy my werewolf-hunger.
This. I've been away for far too long, and this in no way satisfied my WW pangs. I didn't even get to vote for myself!
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote