View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 03:36 AM   #564
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up The Final Part

Oddwen was feeling romantic… But we soon put a stop to that…

A Little Green finally got the chance for me to think of a better joke! So… A Little Green felt a little better and wrote a little sentence- Oh blast I did it again!

The Witch-King approves Darth Vader's tossing of a fainted German worm whilst a band of four stars called "Star Lords" is playing on a stage. Above them, on balconies, are a frustrated Gandalf thinking about a woman, a woman terrified by Vader and the Witch-King, and two hobbits with lots of buttered popcorns.

The problem for Finduilas was not so much fear, as lack of knowledge about what on earth was supposed to be going on… Seriously…

Nogrod was attacked by vicious dogs and apples. Yes.

Murder in a Star Lords gig! Lead singer Darth Vader throws a venomous snake into the audience aiming at lady Arwen who is terrified. Pip and Sam do not notice the obvious as they enjoy The Witch-king's smooth and elastic hip-movement on stage. The irrevocability of Arwen's death throws Gandalf to concentrate on the melancholic idea what kind of Granny Arwen would have been if she would have lived longer.

Nimrodel_9 finished off this fine Telephone call with some confusing artwork…

If that wasn’t the most ridiculous thing ever, then what is? Probably what will be in the next Paper Telephone. Take it away, Lommy!