View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 11:39 AM   #1223
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Oh my word! So much of this was fantastic!!!

Nogrod, were you TRYING to be as vague as possible with that starting picture? Those evil eyes are terrifying, though.

Laurinque continues to produce a wonderful masterpiece for our entertainment. I bow. *bows and falls over*

Thank you, Wilwa, for providing me with such an interesting sentence to deal with... It's a shame no one took on the purple hand coming out of the ground.

I should have guessed that Legate would pick up on Alien's cameo. Oh the humanity.

Eönwë's Frodo looks pretty good. I like the gradient background.

Mnemosyne... Your sentence was EPIC. That is all.

I think that Isabellkya's picture could qualify as a piece of modern art of the highest order. What does the Phantom's appearance in Shelob's eye represent? The downfall of society, of course.

Lommy, did your felt pens explode? Yes, though, it's a great pic.

Aganzir’s Sam is amazing! Without the 'Ni', someone might think it to be an illustration straight from the books!

I think Formy's been drinking...

The Great Elven Warrior's multi-legged night looksstartled by his orange glow. But who wouldn't be?

Wilwa, your Hobbit with a wig was brilliant... wait...

Legate should be assigned to do political satire paintings for a job.

Thanks to Aganzir for bringing us to the inevitable Downs based stream.

Let us all bother Mnemosyne about the obvious Potter Puppet Pals reference.

Oddwen, why did your paper contain so many stories about Beef. *checks back catalogue*, oh, I see. Carry on...

Greenie's picture actually pushed me over the edge into tears of laughter. I love the singing bloke delivering the news!

When I saw Brinn's Baby Saucepan Man I had to take a break for a moment or two. Then I fell over again. Too funny!

Beregond, thank you for remembering that the only way to end something like this is 'AND THE DRAGON IS COMING.'

Excellent work, everyone!