Thread: Mad Libs
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 09:17 AM   #223
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Here's one I thought was amusing;

Nothing, my precious.

Pippin and Merry sat up. Their guards, Isengarders, had gone with Felagund. But if the hobbits had any thought of escape, it was soon dashed. A Dragon sized hairy Leg took each of them by the moustache and drew them close together. Dimly they were aware of Fingolfin's great Beard and hideous Navel between them; his foul breath was on their nostrils. He began to paw them and feel them. Pippin shuddered as a hard cold Leg groped down his Beard.
'Well, my little ones!' said Fingolfin in a soft whisper. 'Enjoying your nice rest? Or not? A little awkwardly placed, perhaps: pocket watches and Disk on one side, and smoking Dragons on the other! Small people should not meddle in affairs that are too small for them.' His Leg continued to grope. There was a light like a pale but hot fire behind his moustache.
The thought came suddenly into Pippin's mind, as if caught direct from the urgent thought of his enemy: 'Fingolfin knows about THE palantir ! He's looking for it, while Felagund is busy: he probably wants it for himself.' Cold fear was in Pippin's heart, yet at the same time he was wondering what use he could make of Fingolfin\'s desire.
'I don't think you will find it that way,' he whispered. 'It isn't easy to find.'
'Find it?' said Fingolfin: his Leg stopped crawling and gripped Pippin's Eyebrow. 'Find what? What are you talking about, little one?'. For a moment Pippin was silent. Suddenly in the darkness he made a noise in his throat: , . 'Nothing, my precious,' he added.