View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 01:16 PM   #127
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Great, thanks Hookbill! I was so keen on the bunk barn only because of a joke Bêth-b told on Facebook, but this sounds a lot better! Let me know when you need more monies.
Any time is good, as long as I get it before 14th of May. The Indiegogo Campaign is still open, though it only goes up to £550 at the moment because I took a guess at how much we'd need. As soon as it finishes / reaches the 'goal', I'll restart it and we can raise the rest of the money. So feel free to donate now or later, whatever suits you.

Had a thought today about getting people together. If most people are arriving on the 6th August, I suggest everyone trying to get to a near-by city like Nottingham - I think you'll be able to get there from every airport with little difficulty, though Lal will no doubt correct me if I'm wrong - and spend the day there while we gather friends before heading off to the cottage in cars / buses / whatever.

EDIT:

If you want to see more of the cottage, there's a website here;

http://www.thehomesteadnotts.co.uk/

BIG pictures and it looks very pretty and awesome.