View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 10:09 AM   #1474
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

But ace reporter Loslote gave us the big scoop. She took a photo of the scene which looked like this…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote
When Oddwen saw it over her morning coffee, she almost choked. Indeed, so outraged was she that the only thing she could do was contact her local MP to complain like this…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddwen
Gandalf threatens to break Faramir and Eowyn's new expensive flatscreentir, while their banana-dressed child has leapt to its doom off the back of the couch.
The MP in question, Eonwe, decided a press conference was in order. All the official documents were sealed with his own drawing. This one, to be exact…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
It was The Might complained about this and wrote a note to his local newspaper, saying…

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Might
Gandalf is powerless as more and more signs of the apocalypse appear in Middle-earth.
Selling papers in the rush hour traffic, Brinniel came across this statement and decided to hire a child to do some graffiti. This is what she told the brat to draw…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel
An enraged Nogrod took issue with this and called up a spirit from the darkness. He used this incantation to do it…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Gandalf enters Resident Evil forest armed with snowballs and is totally flabbergasted.
To be continued...