View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 10:12 AM   #1478
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

The Great Elven Warrior tried to save the situation by catching the falling man in a towel that looked like this…

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior
Urwen witnessed this by use of magical television bearing squirrels. Outrage was the only reaction and it wasn’t long before Urwen shouted this to the press…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen
Saruman decided to reconcile with Ents
But the new editor, Isabellkya, took issue with this, but none the less decided to present the story as an advert that looked like this…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya
Laurinque made inquiries about this craziness by calling the helpline. She told the operator that…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurinque
Saruman of the Stylish Cheekbones ponders giving into blackmail as two over-sized vegetables, celery and broccoli respectively, sneer at him over a jar of deadly Ent-draught.
It was Rune who made people’s heads explode with anger as he replied to this phone call by drawing this on his window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
A Little Green was a window washer at the time. She almost died of laughter when she saw this picture. As she was taken to the hospital she shouted…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
The trees disapprove of a geometry-obsessed Radagast's obscure toxic waste experiments
To be concluded...