View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 04:19 PM   #14
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Oxonmoot was a much more relaxed affair than in past years. There still manged to be clashes of things we wanted to see, but it was still great and we all had a lot of fun.
I didn't think it was possible, but my Saruman of many colours costume was upstaged by Aganzir and Kath as Fili and Mr Dwalin! Next year I will wear EVEN MORE COLOURS!!
Squatter was mad as a hatter as usual. His hilarious impractical car nearly got crushed by a pair of gates, but at least he didn't think cheese was a viable currency, so I think he ended up ahead.
Pervinca Took was very friendly and to my shame I did not realise who she was until it was too late! If I knew that I knew you I would probably have been more talkative!
Poison Ivy is as enthusiastic and creative as ever! I will never look at otters the same way again!