View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 12:53 AM   #439
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Lord Melkor was forced into a box which was then mailed to the sun. When he got back, slightly burned, he drew something... inventive...

http://i19.tinypic.com/6afnrcn.jpg

The Might was so suprised that he was sick on his computer. So he borrowed someone elses and wrote this...

The phantom tries to make money out of selling fake Tolkien manuscripts but is caught by Tolkien fans and must return home to Alien

Spawn’s sense of duty kicked in and she went out to save the world. When she was done, we asked her to draw a pointless picture.

Nilp had some trouble sleeping... Because the Paper Telephone team kept shining bright lights in his eyes to make sure he wrote a darn good sentence for us...

A trio of violent kids are having an 'almost authentic' Lord of the Rings memorabilia sale, and their clientèle is simply out of this world!

Ka had a difficult time visualizing the full horror of this terrible scene.

Lommy faced a challenge in writing. But the Penguins gave her a hand… or flipper… whatever…

Arwen's little business affair was going well as long as the reporters didn't know she was selling her Mystic Middle-Earth Stuff to goblins and fools in front of the Cecily Café.

To be concluded...

Last edited by Hookbill the Goomba; 08-18-2007 at 12:56 AM.
Hookbill the Goomba is offline   Reply With Quote