View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 05:40 AM   #587
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I wish Lobelia would give Frodo back the silver cutlery that she took from the bag under the hill during Bilbo's absence...That would make the ending even better.
Granted, but the cutlery has now given its allegiance over to Lobelia, so it won't work properly for Frodo. He gets so frustrated with his spoons refusal to hold his soup that he hurls the whole set out of the window. The knives and forks tumble down the hill and stab Sam in the eyes. Blinded, he falls onto the Gaffer, who throws up all over Ted Sandyman resulting in him being released from years a bile build up. This means he never goes along with Saruman's plans, which causes Saruman to escalate his oppression of the Hobbits, leaving the Shire a smoking crater after he blows it up with magic.
I hope you're happy.

I wish Bilbo could have thought of better riddles with Gollum.