View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 01:26 PM   #58
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Ha, Analysis, Analysis, oh how I've missed you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdy View Post
Yay!! It's time to hunt for the Wolvsies and have some tea!! Speaking of tea...Sally would you be so kind as to move your furry little behind into a different pot? That's my homemade blueberry pie with raisins tea you're sleeping in....
Gut feeling: Wolfie. LET'S HUNT WOLVES!! W00T! <= wolfly behavior. No other reasons as of yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira View Post
*scrambles in and breaks multiple pieces of delicate chinawear in the process* Oh heeeeeey! Not like I just realized Day started or anything crazy like that... Glirdan, may I have some of that blueberry whatever please darling? Looooves.
Gut feeling: *snuggles fun Mira who doesn't feel evil yet*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil View Post
Yes indeed. The Duchess is one to keep an eye on. I don't trust people who make songs. Not at all. Songs make my forehead ache. Anyone who has time to make songs has time to make mischief. Has anyone seen my Queen? Off playing croquet again I suppose. At this rate we'll be out of hedgehogs by Sunday. We keep losing them.
What were we talking about? Songs? Why do songs make noise anyway? Why can't they be quiet? Can't you have a song without music or singing?
I'm going to find some tarts. Not that I know what's in them.
Gut feeling: Hmm. Zil doesn't seem wolfly yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea View Post
[*highlight]++LOTTIE[/highlight*]
Gut feeling: Heh. This doesn't look too bad, really...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn View Post
If that's meant to be a serious vote, then we're going to have a problem here. Because silly random throwaway votes based on banter that are cast within the first hours will get us nowhere. I hate Day Ones, but we can make them productive if we choose for them to be. Behaviour like this will just end up wasting the Day. Fea does not have to be a trendsetter!
Gut feeling: Brinn looks good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
*sigh* Now I suppose we have to decide whether this is innocent or guilty-looking. Would a wolfywolfy's* packmates have shown him the ropes on Night One, and told him not to do this? Or would they have left him in the dark in the hope that he'd look like a confused innocent? Or is he, in fact, innocent? You know, the usual.
Gut feeling: The *sigh* jumped out as a bit contrived, but the content looks clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul View Post
Either the voters are using their one time retractable votes in silly posts(therefore wasting them) or they'll later say when voting an innocent "I realized they were innocent After voting but could do nothing about it...sorry.

Either way I find the votes meaningless and suspect.

Other than that have 3 minutes till I leave for work won't get much done today I'll be on for an hour later at which point I'll have to vote.
Gut feeling: For once I don't suspect you, Morsul. I don't agree, but I don't think you're evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil View Post
Well, that's all right then. Sneezing I approve of.

Very enigmatic. I'm considering the possibility this was a move by a new player who saw Fea's shot in the dark, and thought it appropriate to act accordingly. Or, since the character name, and not the player name was used, maybe it was meant as a joke.
At any rate, newbies generally out to be safe from Day 1 lynches, I think. But ww- don't keep acting suspicious, or I'll have you executed on the spot!

Do votes for character names count? I'd be inclined to think no, but that's for our good moddess to clarify.

I'm sure someone else has brought this up, but Day 1 votes don't have to be completely random. Especially if you wait as long as possible to vote!

Sometimes those wolf-on-wolf votes can backfire though, eh Boropillar?

Ah, My Dear! Most excellent to see you! Don't behead them all though.

I didn't see it that way. That vote should receive some scrutiny, and I don't think she was overly eager about suspecting ww.

I'm of the mind that you generally ought to go after whoever looks suspicious, and if we nail the Cobbler, well, at least they were someone who was against us.

Voting for wolves doesn't totally clear anyone, but still, indications of guilt or innocence can be gleaned from the timing.
On further thought: Zil's a goodie, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
Regarding the Jabberwocky's throat-clearing as pointed out by our dear Queen of Hearts (I'm working backwards, sue me), combined with the Dodo's questioning of our resident newbie's vote - it seems to me that our dear Queen of Hearts is awfully lynch-happy. I won't vote for her today (that would be such a welcome, wouldn't it?) but I'm keeping it in mind.

(Also I stole her tarts, I'd hate to get on her bad side so early.)

Our Gryphon is being particularly mysterious, which has me going "curiouser and curiouser".

To the Queen of Hearts - I mentioned the Red Queen's vote once before the quote of mine you mention - when I said "How iiiiinteresting" in my first post.

Holy oysters, Batman! The Gryphon thinks I look "ok" on Day 1? Clearly I must be evil.

The Cheshire Cat's grin creeps me out a bit. I think I need another tart to bolster my fading nerves.

The Dodo gets a pass today simply for the words "sesquipidalian loquaciousness". Made my day, that did.

On a slightly more serious note (serious? We're all mad here!) the Duchess strikes me as posting a lot of fluff and not a lot of content, which doesn't remind me of an innocent incarnation of said Duchess. But it is Day 1, and we are all quite mad... Anywhoo.

KING OF HEARTS DON'T YOU TOUCH MY TARTS THEY'RE MIIIIINE I STOLE THEM FAIR AND SQUARE I mean um.
Gut feeling: Shasta's probably not evil, even if he doesn't remember that I'm silly early on in the Day.

~~~

Further thoughts on Nerwen: I don't see where this idea of Nerwen being evil this game is really coming from; she seems decent to me.