View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 03:25 AM   #2974
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

I've done a first draft of the script for the pilot episode. It'll run about 5 minutes long and covers stuff up to episode six of the comics. Though the order of events is shifted around a bit, so the 'cliff hanger' will be the church exploding.

That being said, there aren't that many characters to voice so far, but, as I said, it's not just voices we need. Nonetheless, here's the cast list...

CAST

MAJOR CHARACTERS

~ PETER HAMPTON (????)

~ ALIEN / BEEF COLLINS (Hookbill the Goomba)

~ GERTRUDE (????)

~ FR. FORMY (????)

~ JOHN FILLIS (????)

MINOR CHARACTERS

~ MR GROSS (????)
Has two lines while waiting at a bus stop with Gertrude

~ SISTER MISTER (????)
Has a short conversation with Formy about soap

~ AUNT BOB (????)
Tells Formy that Alien is causing trouble

Like I said, more than voices will be needed. We'll need someone to do the music, someone for sound effects and possibly a director! The more credits we can stuff into this thing, the better it will look. People might think we're good at it!
If you're interested in taking a part, let me know and I'll send you the script draft, but remember it's only a draft and it may chop and change as we go on.