View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 09:41 AM   #467
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

The film industry is always eager to jump on the possibility of making a quid or two from other people's suffering and dispossession. And here on The Barrow Downs it is no different. In anticipation of the official first anniversary of The Downer Newspaper, here is a film that you will be seeing in your local sleezy cinema some time soon...

The Film itself is completely useless. There is virtually no story line and it would seem that it was thrown together in about twelve minutes. Which is impressive as the film is more than two hours long. All that happens is that the main characters just stand around complaining about the weather and alluding to the loss of their reputation points.