View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 03:22 AM   #292
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Persons of Interest (re: possible fairytale characters gone wrong)

Aganzir: I think she's still mad at me for last game. Also, her comment about Lommy in her first post today rang a bell for me. It was a nice, shiny bell. A "For Whom The Bell Tolls" type bell.

Gwath: Given that I voted Boro yesterday to be consistent... no, you're not allowed to call me a hypocrite! That was yesterday! This is today! And I feel like he stole my reason from yesterday to hide that his vote is bandwagon-worthy.

Nerwen: I really, really, really think she's innocent. Obviously this means she is evil and should be lynched ASAP, according to my performance last game. Faulty wiring in the head, and mist in the crystal ball, I'm telling you.

Fea: She's under my radar. She's NEVER under my radar. What's going on?!

McCaber: Under my radar (as usual). I want to lynch him (as usual). However, I'm going to push past my prejudice (as usual) and vote someone else (as usual).
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote