View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 03:19 AM   #173
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I must say that I didn't really believe this will happen, but as it's been said, at least there was one less kill than there might have been (resp. two less, although in such a case there would be at least one dead Wolf). If I were to find something positive about the situation, it's that a) there's been this both-packs-doing the same, which, if they are attacking Nogrod toNight again, will reduce the kills and with good luck one of the packs might be eliminated by a few Days (like by two Days), so there will be no double Night kills - that's not so much of a consolation, but anyway; b) such a thing will not repeat itself (at least not without at least one Wolf going down as well), c) there are still two Unicorns, so there are effectively +2 innocents in the game still.

Anyway, yesterDay was luck, for that matter, looking from the light of it, maybe Nogrod was really right to choose to act at this moment rather than later, because looking at the last Night's events, he might have been as well dead by now if he didn't reveal. So, good job, Nog! And maybe the timing was good too, as there was not much time for discussion (and I do not pity the unanimous voting list, as, honestly, we won't learn *that* much from the votes anyway with this kind of... people in the village).

That said, I am inclined to trust Nogrod. There is like a tiny possibility that he might be a WolfSeer, but it's basically illogical, as in a game like this there is NO reason for pretending to be a Seer in order to survive, as somebody will always want to kill you sooner or later (and if you are fake, somebody will counter-reveal). Unless he'd be really playing it kamikaze in hope that the game will end in two Days or something, but I don't believe that'd happen. And we'll see for 100% toMorrow, I'd just hope to think that the Ranger had bluffed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
I doubt anyone is surprised Sally was a lover, she practically admitted it yesterDay with the whole "I'm not on any team thing". Kind of surprised then that Nerwen hunted her, I suppose she must have not seen what I saw.
Interesting to note, as I have never noticed anything at all. That said, you spoke about Anti-Lover possibly coming forth, indeed AL is basically the last Ordo remaining (well, and the Unicorn, sort of), but I wonder if that makes any sense, because by people revealing, we are also making things easier for the Wolves. And then it's only a matter of strategy from their part and I doubt they would leave Innocents alone totally.

Shasta does not get a revenge kill, right?

Wait, so there are no Ordos at this point anymore? Wonderful. But that'd mean there was only one Ordo to begin with? (Poor Morsul )

What I find quite curious, however, is the choice of Nerwen by both packs, I think I will look through yesterDay. As in: was there no other choice for any of them?

I don't think there's a good deal to know whom Lommy dreamed about, but I am not sure if that knowledge would be any good to us either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Sorry about that, Sally (and Shasta).
I thought your lover-hinting seemed too obvious to be real.

*is an idiot*

*a dead idiot*

*shuts up*
And now, okay, even though I feel I should not quote dead people, I feel like a total idiot as well, because I haven't noticed any lover hints at all, where everybody else seems to have noticed.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote