View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 05:52 AM   #152
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinevere View Post
And since there are only 12 places for sleeping in beds, I wouldn't think it fair that those who have to bring an air matrass and sleeping bag and sleep on the floor should pay the same amount...
I wish things weren't so vague!!
Sorry for the vagueness, it's not intentional; I can only give you the information and ideas I have - and there's not much of either.

As I posted on FB...

Those of you wondering how much you might need to pay for the accomodation, I've tried to find a good way of working it out...
According to the page we've got 13 people coming. We need £1,100, and there are 14 days in total, which means each day will cost the group £78.57. Assuming all 13 people are present on any given day, that'll mean each day will cost the individual £6.04. But since not everyone will be present on each day this presents a problem. I'm thinking of saying everyone pitch in, say, £10 per day or something? Meaning the most someone would have to pay (for both weeks) would be £140... I think.
If you're going to RotR, then that's only 10 days you'll be staying at the cottage, so £100 should be enough to cover it. (Anything over the total to pay will go towards food and fun times, but we'll work all that out once the accommodation is sorted).
I do feel kind of bad for asking so much money of people, especially those coming from abroad with added travel costs. But if we don't rais the money either I'll have take the hit or we cancel.

As for the beds, there are enough to sleep 12 people, plus there's a sofa bed. I will also be bringing some air mattresses (2 of them), but I'd suggest bringing a sleeping back just in case.