View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 03:36 AM   #563
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Part Three

Legate was full of beans and soup. We soon had his stomach pumped though…

Aganzir took the law into his own hands… then dropped it…

Sauron watches the cool Star Wars band play while waiting for his supper in a psychedelic coffeeroom: microwave heated chicken à la Palpatine and stewed Macalaure & pork by Darth Vader. Unfortunately, his dinner companion Saruman is still outside, flirting with an elder gentleman.

Volo some how interpreted that madness as this:

What madness had taken over lommy? We’re not sure. We think it was Dragon related.

"Gandalf the Chat-Wizard didn't enjoy Sauron's disco, especially as the band was formed by several Star Wars heroes and the host himself was laying on a bed made of boxing gloves and talking about Macalaure-bread baked by Darth Vader."

The Might was feeling the heat! No one knows why…

With the pressure building on The Elf Warrior, there was only one thing left to do…

At the Star Lords concert, Rikae was frightened by Darth Vader's magic, Sauron admired Darth Vader's Macalaure bread, while Gandalf was disappointed there were no elf chicks.

Last edited by Hookbill the Goomba; 01-25-2008 at 03:40 AM.
Hookbill the Goomba is offline   Reply With Quote