View Single Post
Old 12-20-2002, 09:53 PM   #20
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie Send a message via AIM to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
1420!

Well, it wasn't even written a century or more ago, but still, it was a long time ago. <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> You should not look at these movies as the books but as NORMAL MOVIES! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You cannot look at these movies as normal moies. They were based on the books and PJ said he was bringing the books to the screen. He said he was going to follow the books as much as he could. LIAR! If I only had a picture of him with his pants on fire. He could change somethings if he needed to, but these changes were unnecessary and too immense. I did not expect to see the movie as an exact replica of the books and I don't think that anyone did. The thing is that we didn't think that it would be changed that much.<P>I liked the movie, but I didn't love it. I have many criticisms about it and there were many things that I hate about it. I thought it was a good movie, but I still hate it in a way. So, do not count me in.<P>Seems like you don't have many members. Just something to think about, not to offend you.

-Willie
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie is offline   Reply With Quote