View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 10:10 AM   #1476
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Which just confused Mnemosyne, who went on to describe the reaction of the head doctors with this picture…

Quote:
When all of this got back to Pitchwife, the confusion was evident. For the only thing they found left were these words on the walls…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
Ratatösk the Green and the Earth Mother are dismayed by Lilac Alien's uncanonical appetite for Faramir's little grey cells.
Wilwarin, still dazed and confused from the last time, read this and threw up on a dog. The resultant pattern looked like this…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwarin
But Aganzir was not fooled by the crude shapes when she wandered by. Indeed, she laughed and told anyone who would listen that…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
The Lime Wizard and Entwife are sorry the purple Alien ate the rotten Faramir potatoes.
Grieved by this message, satasaloser2005 decided to nail her colours to the mast. Much to the disgust of the captain who drew this on her face…

Quote:
Originally Posted by satasaloser2005
Lommy, faced with these horrors on her morning stroll of the coastline, rushed back to her Pengish home where she wrote an angry message to the national society for the protection of cruelty to boats. This is what she wrote…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
When Father Christmas's elves started turning green and potatoes started eating their own children, Treebeard knew Alien had gone too far.
To be continued...