View Single Post
Old 02-22-2003, 08:00 PM   #20
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie Send a message via AIM to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
1420!

I'm sorry, I am really stretched for time so I can't go into depth in this post. WHen I get a chance I will.<P>For right now I just want to talk about the two opposite groups that The Squatter of Amon Rûdh said. Yes, there are those two groups, but you didn't mention several other groups. I think Diamond18 was getting at this. Diamond18 part of the group in the middle, but there are other groups too. I consider part of my group as leaning towards, "those who hated the films and don't have anything good to say about them', but not exactly. Because I hate certains parts of the movies (a lot actually) but I do have some good things to say about it. I know I've got in heated arguments over the movies before, and they were all against the movie, but I do not hate the movie, and I do have good things to say about it. I don't think it's correct to categorize this into two groups, but I see what you mean.<P>I'll respond to this further tomorrow. And I would greatly appreciate it if no one would turn this (accidently or on purpose) into a feeble debate, as it would defeat teh purpose of Squatter's thread. Just think before you post; we all should be doing a lot more of this, myself included.

-Willie
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie is offline   Reply With Quote