View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 01:26 AM   #46
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Do you realize the physical limitations on owning the one volume edition!? That thing weighs a ton! Must remeber to get single volumes...
Aaagh! Don't! Its more trouble than its worth! It’s nice to have the three volumes at home, but if you want to read Lord of the rings when you are out and about, it is MUCH easier to have the paperback full version! It's not as heavy as the hard back one and it’s good for checking forward as I do all too often. I don't know about you, but I always find myself going back and forth in the book. So it’s best to have the full version.

That's my opinion any way.

I usually bring my "Complete Tolkien companion" as well as Silm when I go to School and know I'll end up on the Downs at some point. They are always good to have around, Like a portable encyclopaedia of Arda!