The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-04-2003, 03:48 PM   #241
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
Sting

Quote:
Luthien, how about after I match yours, let's quit with the competition. I wouldn't want the BW to close this thread because of us.
Okay. Sure thing.

Tenor Sax to Frodo to breaststroke (EVIL!)to [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Tenor sax is an musical instrument, musical instruments take practice to learn how to play, fencing also takes practice, fencing is done with swords, Frodo had a sword, swords are made of metal, metal is naturally occuring, swimming goggles are not naturally occuring, some people wear goggles when they swim, breaststroke is a swimming stroke, some people are very bad at swimming, that might cause their swimming teacher to do this: [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] .

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 06:14 PM   #242
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Silmaril

We do need a new topic, Luthien. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Tinuviel of Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 07:13 PM   #243
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
Sting

Thanks for reminding me. I think I've done this three times already! I guess I'm just used to waiting for verification in the Quiz and Quotes fora. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

red arrow to trash cans to pints to mice to Beren (from the Silmarilion, not Beren87 or anyone else on the Downs)

[ August 04, 2003: Message edited by: Luthien_ Tinuviel ]

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 12:50 PM   #244
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Silmaril

red arrow to trash cans to pints to mice to Beren

A red arrow is an arrow, Arrow points can be made of metal, trash cans can be made of metal, scissors are made of metal, scissors are used for cutting things, paper is often cut with scissors, paper is made from trees, ents are like trees, Treebeard is an ent, Merry and Pippin met Treebeard, he gave them Ent-draught to drink, drinks can come in pints, hobbits like pints, hobbits are small, mice are small, mice like to eat cheese, cheese is yummy, chocolate is yummy, too much chocolate might make you sick, being sick is not fun, having your hand bitten off would not be fun, Beren's hand was bitten off by a giant wolf-thing.

A green telephone to mushrooms to [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] to elanor to the watcher in the water.
Old 08-06-2003, 02:00 PM   #245
polices
Animated Skeleton

polices has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to polices Send a message via AIM to polices
The Eye

This will be easy.*kracks knuckles*
A telephone can sometimes be green
green is a color
purple is a color
you sometimes churn purple from eating mushrooms
This: [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] is your exspretion when you turn purple
exspresions can also be of love
woman love
elanor is a woman
the opposite of woman is man
frodo is a man
frodo went to moria
The watcher in the water lives in moria
HA~!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I's TO [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] TO ELROND TO CATS TO PURPLE FLUFFY CHAINSAWS!
(Hint,Hint)
polices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 05:16 PM   #246
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Amarantha_Daisy has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
I's TO [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] TO ELROND TO CATS TO PURPLE FLUFFY CHAINSAWS!
Okay, here we go...

I is a letter, letters are written by people, people smile, on computers smiles are [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] , [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] is a smiley face, nice people smile, nice people help others, Elrond helped Frodo, Elrond is an Elf, Elves are pretty, Elves can sing, singing is in musicals, Cats is a musical, cats are also animals, animals are fluffy, you can buy colorful fluffy things in stores, purple fluffy things are in stores, stores also have chainsaws, put them all together and you get a purple fluffy chainsaw!

...That was a bit lame, but it was my first try [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Here's one!

Calculators to manicures to Sauron
Old 08-07-2003, 10:41 AM   #247
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Silmaril

Amarantha, you did fine. Some of the folks who made several posts only got two lines. That, my dear, is what's sad. The really long ones are from those of us (like me) who have altogether too much time on their hands. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Calculators to manicures to Sauron

My geometry teacher called calculators idiot machines, my geometry teacher had a daughter, his daughter had fingernails, manicures are what happen to fingernails, manicures are too expensive to be worth it (in my oh-so-humble opinion. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ), expensive is NOT an option for me (I'm dirt-poor), I can only buy cheap things, the replicas of Nenya are most certainly not cheap ( [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ), Nenya was a ring of power, the One was a ring of power, Sauron made the One.

As I said in one of my earlier posts, I'm no longer trying to get really long ones but even by beginners' standards that was sad.

Yellow boots to Belfalas to Ulmo to the One (and you may use any interpretation of 'the One' that you wish)
Tinuviel of Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 10:12 PM   #248
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Eye

Quote:
Yellow boots to Belfalas to Ulmo to the One
Yellow boots belong to Tom Bombadil.Tom lived in the Old Forest. The Old Forest is in Arnor. Arnor is one of the realms in exile. Gondor is one of the realms in exile. Belfalas is part of Gondor. Belfalas is on the coast of the Sea. Ulmo lives in the Sea. Ulmo is one of the Valar. Morgoth was also one of the Valar. Sauron was Morgoth's lieutenant. Sauron made the One Ring.

The Lonely Mountain to Meela to Ossiriand to giant slugs to the Paths of the Dead.

[ August 18, 2003: Message edited by: Meneltarmacil ]
Old 08-18-2003, 05:45 AM   #249
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

The Lonely Mountain to Meela to Ossiriand to giant slugs to the Paths of the Dead.

The lonely mountain was home of the dwarves, dwarves are short, I am short, My roots go back to India, Gandhi gave independence to India, Gandhi wore a loincloth, Gandhi would not wear British clothes, Gandhi ordered the Indians to burn British clothes, Denethor burned himself, Meela is obsessed with Denethor, Meela scares me, Spiders scare me, Shelob was a spider, Shelob had a deal with Gollum, There was a Gollum rip off in the Simpsons, The Simpsons are yellow, the sun is yellow, in Elvish the sun is called Anar, Elves speak elvish, Green Elves used to live in Ossiriand, Ossiriand was in Beleriand, Beleriand was where the Noldor came in their ships, ships can transport peole and goods across water, Ulmo controls the waters, water is wet, liquids are wet, acids can be liquid, metals + acids = salts, Sodium + Hydrochloric Acid = Sodium Hydroxide, if you put Sodium Hydroxide on giant slugs they explode, explosions are loud, loud things hurt your ears, you have two ears, your two ears are symmetrical, symmetry has lines (of symmetry), the lines are straight, Roads can be straight, Paths are small roads, The Paths of the Dead were Paths.

Gondolindhrim to Options to The Mushcone to "Secrets and Lies" to Your Worry About My Sanity.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 02:19 AM   #250
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
I think this is so funny thread that I'm going to refresh it, whether you like it or not
So here it goes:
Quote:
Gondolindhrim to Options to The Mushcone to "Secrets and Lies" to Your Worry About My Sanity
Gondolindhrim lived in Gondolin, Gondolin is a place in Arda, Arda was created through music, music is played by people, people buy cars, cars have Options, options' second last letter is "n", "n" is the second last letter in the Mushcone, the Mushcone as a word is unfamiliar to me, unfamiliar is the opposite of familiar, familiar things are known by many, things known by many aren't secret but they may be lies, Secrets and Lies (I think) is a TV program, TV programs contain lots of fighting, fighting is not healthy, helthy people might live long, living long is opposite of early death, death is a common thing among BDners, BDners can read this post by me, this post by me is all about My worry about your sanity!

Phew! That was difficult since I don't know what are Mushcones and "Secrets and Lies" and therefore it became quite lame
But here's something for the next victim:
BD's Post Icons to Maple Syrup to Malbeth the Seer.
Old 08-16-2004, 06:21 AM   #251
Evisse the Blue
Brightness of a Blade

Evisse the Blue has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Yahoo to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Skype™ to Evisse the Blue
kay...let me try this...don't laugh if it's bad...

BD's Post Icons to Maple Syrup to Malbeth the Seer.

BD's post icons include a mug of beer, mugs are used for drinking, drinking is what you do with maple syrup, maple syrup is tasty, tasty is an adjective of 'taste', taste is one of the senses, senses are usually five in most people, some people have a sixth sense, the sixth sense means being able to predict things, predicting things is something that seers do, a well known seer is Malbeth the Seer.

Next one: From Daffy Duck to Gimli's axe to 2004 Olympics to Shelob's lair.
Old 08-16-2004, 06:41 AM   #252
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

HerenIstarion is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to HerenIstarion
Daffy Duck to Gimli's axe to 2004 Olympics to Shelob's lair

Daffy Duck is, well, duck, duck is a bird, some birds live on trees, some trees are cut down by some fellers, some fellers apply axes to the process, Gimli has an ax,

Gimli has also a friend, friend is named Legolas, Legolas has a bow, bow is one of the disciplines at 2004 Olympics Games

They play tennis at 2004 Olympics too, there is a net in the middle of the tennis-court, the internet is the means I use to inform you about all of those things, another word for internet is world wide web, web is a thing spiders do, shelob is spider, her lair is full of web (so she's very modern, it seems, she has lair wide web at her disposal )

=====================

new one:

Nargothrond to RPG to Headache pills to Fredegar Bolger

- Would you believe in the love at first sight?
- Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time!

Last edited by HerenIstarion; 08-16-2004 at 06:43 AM. Reason: forgot to set up new chain
HerenIstarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 11:59 AM   #253
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Nargothrond to RPG to Headache pills to Fredegar Bolger[/QUOTE]

Let me try ...

Nargothrond was a fortress formed of caves, caves are underground chambers as are dungeons, a multi-user dungeon is a kind of rpg, my friend has a RPG in which the hero is called Anadin (honestly - despite my best efforts), Anadin is a very well known brand of headache pills (at least in the UK), another kind of headache pill is made with feverfew. Feverfew is a herb. Herbs are a particular interest and field of study of Meriadoc Brandybuck. Meriadoc Brandybuck was friend and brother-in-law of Fredegar Bolger.

If the Anadin thing is too subjective substitute RPG is an acronym as is PMT. One of the symptoms of PMT can be headache for which you take... blah blah...

Hirilorn to handbags to goldfish to Celebrian

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:04 PM   #254
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Quote:
Hirilorn to handbags to goldfish to Celebrian
Oh, goody!

Hírilorn was a tree, trees are cut down for industry, industry uses trees for providing cellulose, cellulose is a raw material of paper, paper is used for sketching by designers, designers design handbags, handbags aren't usually used for carrying water, water is essential for gill-breathing creatures, gill-breathing creatures are often fishes, fishes are divided into different fish species, fish species include goldfish, goldfish is a name of a company that offers financial services, financial services are in need when one wants to take a loan, a loan can be taken for a house, a house may have a garden, a garden can be full of trees, trees grow in a forest, forest in M-E were inhabited by elves, elves in Lorien obeyed Galadriel, Galadriel is the mother of Celebrian. The end.

How about this:
Denethor II to to yellow boots.

Last edited by dancing spawn of ungoliant; 08-20-2004 at 12:07 PM.
dancing spawn of ungoliant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 12:46 PM   #255
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
handbags aren't usually used for carrying water

My handbag often carries water ...... but I admit it is usually safely contained in a bottle labelled "Mountain Spring" or similar ...

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 01:21 PM   #256
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Denetor is a father a father has a child a child goes toschool the school has aschool bus the school bus is well yellow is a color yellow boots

Eomer-Rhode Island(the smallest state in the USA if anyone doesnt know)
Old 09-24-2005, 06:04 PM   #257
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
Hehe This looks fun!

Eomer lives in Rohan. Rohan is next to Gondor. Gondor is a country founded by men from Numenor. Numenor is an island. Island is the second word in Rhode Island

Hehe

Pukel Men to Perth, Australia
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
The Perky Ent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 06:22 PM   #258
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Question

The pukel men is in Rohan

So is Eomer

Eomer crosed the Anduin

The Anduin is a river

So is Swan River

Swan River lies at Perth.

Cirdan to Liverpool FC

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 08:40 PM   #259
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

Google says FC means Liverpool Football Club, so I'll go with that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune son
Cirdan to Liverpool FC
Cirdan is a Teleri elf. The teleri are part of the Eldar. The Eldar were created by Tolkien. The Barrow-Downs is a site about the works of Tolkien. One of the forums in the barrow-downs is Middle Earth Fun and Games. Many of the threads are games. Football is a game. Football is played in England. There are Football clubs in England. Liverpool Football Club is a football club in England.

At least, I hope that's what it is. Time for something easier

Doom of Mandos to Herring to Wainriders to The cave of Ungoliant
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
Old 09-25-2005, 01:19 PM   #260
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Doom of Mandos to Herring to Wainriders to The cave of Ungoliant
The Doom of Mandos was proclaimed to the Noldor after the Kinslaying at Alqualonde. The Teleri were slain there; they are sea-elves. Fish live in the sea, and a herring is a type of fish. In Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Arthur was challenged to chop down the tallest tree in the forest with a herring. Trees are made of wood. So are the wagons and chariots the Wainriders would use. Their invasions were a part of Sauron's plan. Sauron lives in Mordor. Ungoliant's cave is also in Mordor.

Phew! Next one:

Feanor to Rock n' Roll to Legolas.
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 01:26 PM   #261
Alcarillo
Shadow of the Past

Alcarillo has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Feanor to Rock n' Roll to Legolas.
Feanor was a very famous elf. Rock stars, who play rock n' roll, are also famous. Rock stars have groupies. Legolas has groupies.

This is fun!

Okay: Sauron to pumpkins to Henry Ford to Bill the Pony.

Last edited by Alcarillo; 09-25-2005 at 01:30 PM.
Alcarillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 01:39 PM   #262
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

I don't have enough time to reply to the question, but I'd just like to add that Shelob's cave is in Mordor. Ungoliant's cave was south of Valmar in the Pelori
Old 09-25-2005, 01:53 PM   #263
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
I'm going to try this out.

Sauron's eye is round. Pumpkin's are round(sort of). Wheels are also round. Cars have wheels. Henry Ford invented the car. Cars are a form of transportation. Bill the Pony is a form of transportation.

How'd I do?

Umm: Denethor to marshmellows to dogs to gold

Last edited by wilwarin538; 09-25-2005 at 02:00 PM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 04:34 PM   #264
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

Leaf

Very good Wilwarin!

Quote:
Denethor to marshmellows to dogs to gold
Denethor burned to death. Burning happens when you come in contact with fire. Fire is a main ingrediant in camp fires. You burn marshmellows on camp fires. Marshmellows are a food. Cheese is a food. My dog likes to eat cheese. Dogs are domesticated wolves. Wolves can be wild. Horses can be wild. Horses are in Rohan. Rohan is where Edoras is. Inside Edoras is the Golden Hall. The Golden Hall has gold

Hurin to Lisa Simpson to huorns to Starbucks coffee! Enjoy
Old 09-25-2005, 05:10 PM   #265
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
hmmm... Hurin was in Angband for like 30 years. when your gone for 30 years people forget about you. Since people forgot about Hurin, they probaly forgot about his B-Day. Lisa Simpsons b-day was forgotten. Lisas parents Forgot to die on that giant tree that blew up. Giant trees blowing up makes Huorns upset. when Huorns get upset they go crazy all night long. Huorns needs coffee for the morning. Huorns goes to Starbucks coffee for the morning.

probaly not the greatest...

Daeron to Sailing to Easterlings to working at McDonalds as a cook

have fun...

Last edited by Gil-Galad; 09-25-2005 at 05:15 PM. Reason: finished it
Gil-Galad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 05:27 PM   #266
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

Quote:
Daeron to Sailing to Easterlings to working at McDonalds as a cook
Daeron knew Thingol. Thingol is a Sindar. Sindar is part of the Teleri group of elves. Cirdan is a Teleri elf. Cirdan build ships. Ships can be used for Sailing. Sailing was one of the things Numenorians were great at. Some numenorians sailed to Gondor. Gondor was attacked several times by Easterlings. Easterlings weren't part of the last Alliance. Gondorians were part of the last alliance. Gondorians asked for Rohan's aid when they were attacked by Mordor. Rohan's King was Theoden. The king after Theoden was Eomer. Eomer's sister was Eowyn. Eowyn makes bad stew. Eowyn didn't learn to make her awful stew by working at McDonalds as a cook !

Huzzah!

Nandor to Non-Alcoholic strawberry daiquiris to Aiglos to Longbottom (town in the South farthing) to Duracel batteries
Old 09-25-2005, 07:18 PM   #267
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
*is quite embarrassed*

Quote:
I don't have enough time to reply to the question, but I'd just like to add that Shelob's cave is in Mordor. Ungoliant's cave was south of Valmar in the Pelori
Oh, dear! I was definitely thinking Shelob. I guess if you tack on "Shelob is a descendant of Ungoliant" to my answer, it makes it okay.
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 09:27 PM   #268
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

White Tree

No Encaitare, it really isn't
Old 10-08-2005, 04:56 PM   #269
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
I do not care if i have made a mistake in this. . .

The Nandor was the first to encounter the Onodrim. Treebeard is one of the Onodrim. Treebeard drinks funny strange liquids that I have never tasted. Non-Alcoholic strawberry daiquiris is a strange liquid I have never tasted. Neither did Thingol. Thingol was king of Doriath. West of Doriath rose Amon Rûdh. On Amon Rûdh there grew Aiglos. Aiglos is a plant. You get “Old Toby”, “Longbottom Leaf” frome plants. These plants is grown in South farthing. Longbottom is in South farthing. In longbottom there is ale. Ale is something you buy. You buy Duracel batteries.

It is a bit easier this time.

Fingolfin to Satellite phone to Irmo (Lórien)

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 09:22 PM   #270
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

Quote:
Fingolfin to Satellite phone to Irmo (Lórien)

Fingolfin is an elf. Luthien is an elf. Luthien married a man. Men live in the 7th age. The Satellite phone was made in the 7th age. Phones involve talking. The mouth of Sauron's only power was his ability to use the wit from his speak. Wit is something Gandalf uses a lot. Gandalf lived in Valinor. Irmo lived in Valinor.

Cirdan to Pizza hut to Glorfindel to Tabasco Sauce
Old 10-08-2005, 09:53 PM   #271
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Perky Ent

Cirdan to Pizza hut to Glorfindel to Tabasco Sauce
Cirdan likes to sail. sailing is dangerous. you get lost by sailing. you get hungry when your lost. you go to pizza hut when your hungry. to go to pizza hut when your hungry involves you to leave your home. Glorfindel left his home. Glorfindel met a balrog. Balrogs are hot. Gil-Galad is hot. Tabasco Sauce is also hot.

Woodhall to Coca Cola to Gildor to golfing to Fortune cookies
Old 10-08-2005, 10:36 PM   #272
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
The first part of Woodhall is wood. Wood is a plant. Cocaine is a plant. There used to be cocaine in Coca-Cola. Coca-Cola was the official drink of the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games. At the Olympics, there is a torch. A torch is on fire. There was fire in the clearing that Gildor took Frodo in FotR. Girldor starts with a 'g'. Golfing starts with 'g'. Golfing involves a ball. There is a ball in basketball. Yao Ming plays basketball. Yao Ming is from China. China is where Chinese food originated. Chinese food is served atChinese restaurants. Chinese restaurants often give out Fortune Cookies.

Sorry for the length.

Let's make a simple one:

post-it notes to Mount Doom

(And you can't say you drew a picture of Mount Doom on a post-it note!)
Old 10-08-2005, 10:44 PM   #273
Alcarillo
Shadow of the Past

Alcarillo has just left Hobbiton.
Leaf

Post-it notes are tiny and yellow. The One Ring is tiny and yellow. The One Ring can only be destroyed in Mount Doom.

Now try . . .
King Telumehtar Umbardacil to ostriches to Elrond to Frosty the Snowman.
Alcarillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 01:25 AM   #274
Hiriel
Wight

Hiriel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Hiriel
Shield

Quote:
King Telumehtar Umbardacil to ostriches to Elrond to Frosty the Snowman.

King Telumehtar Umbardacil reclaimed Umbar for Gondor. Gondor is a contry. Austrilia is a country. One of the only places you can find ostriches is Australia. Ostriches are birds. Eagles are birds. Eagles saved Bilbo and his friends. Bilbo had the one ring. Frodo had the one ring. The one ring was in Rivendell. Elrond lives in Rivendel. Elrond has a ring of power. There are only a few rings of power. A few means rare. Another word for rare could be special. There are christmas specials each year. Frosty the Snowman is usualy on a christmas special!

Maglor to Rick James to Rhun to Bar codes

4 8 15 16 23 42 ~Proud Lostaway
Hiriel is offline   Reply With Quote