The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-05-2006, 10:09 AM   #241
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Sorry to say, but as the autumn has come I'm being forced to go to work again, kind of daily... And on top of that, I'm in two RPG's at the moment.

If I could manage to keep Novgorod as something like a more quieter hang-around -member of the group, it might be possible. But I happen to know myself.

So no direct yes as yet, but no definite no either. Let's see how this works out for me.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:44 PM   #242
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
So far, Valier, Lommy, Nogrod, Rune, Eomer, Naria and myself are all cleared to play.

Valier, seeing as you wish to come in later, you can wait to put you're character up (I believe).

Lommy, as you are not a major character as of yet, I do believe you don't need to fill it out. However, I will send it to you.

Nogrod, you may wait to decide until the Discussion thread is up. However, I am limiting the group to 10 people (not including Valier and Lommy as they come in major later on). Therefore, Eomer, Valesse and myself all qualify as those. So, there are seven spots open for whoever. So you have to make up your mind fast as I will most likely be sending in the proposition form sometime this week (I will let you all know ASAP).

However (times two! ), if you have not posted in the Golden Perch Inn (*cough VALESSE AND GIL cough*) you must do so. Valesse, you must do so before I send in the Proposition Form. I am still watching the game thread as well as the Discussion thread for the Perch so I will know immeadiately if you have joined us.

For all others, you must do the same. As I said, there are seven of us who are cleared (three of which are major players, two of which are minor and one of which is iffy). So get in there if you want to play!! And who knows, I may feel nice enough to let everyone in (which will undoubtedly happen ).
Old 09-05-2006, 12:53 PM   #243
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
sorry buddy, i might not be able to do it, having family troubles (yet again) which will probably end up me losing the computer (again). my parents never understand me and they never will...
Old 09-05-2006, 02:16 PM   #244
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
It's alright Gil. Hope everything gets better.

Valier, I've had a thought for your character. We wouldn't need you until we reached the Gap of Rohan when we stumble upon your seemingly abandonned house and you join us. Does that sound good??