The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-07-2003, 10:13 AM   #41
Susan Delgado
The Perished Flame

Susan Delgado has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Susan Delgado Send a message via AIM to Susan Delgado
The Eye

Well, 7-10 I could actually do, maybe. I get off work at 515, go home, feed cats, get Belin and could leave town by 6. Depending where it is, I'd arrive anytime after 8 pm.

*rereads what she wrote* Although I'm not sure I want to be driving in totally unfamiliar places after dark.

[ February 07, 2003: Message edited by: Susan Delgado ]
Old 02-09-2003, 02:17 PM   #42
Susan Delgado
The Perished Flame

The Eye

After quite a bit of discussion, we have decided on Sunday, 16th March, at the Train Museum in Sacramento.

Those who are definitely going, as of now:

Susan Delgado
Belin, and possible companion
The-Fifth, and companion
Phrim

Daisy, Lindil, please let me know what you think.
Old 02-09-2003, 06:06 PM   #43
Daisy Sandybanks
Wight

Daisy Sandybanks has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Daisy Sandybanks Send a message via Yahoo to Daisy Sandybanks
Pipe

*sigh* I've gone through every possible situation in my head, and I can't find a way as to how I would get to the Sacramento Train Station on that date, or any date for that matter. Again, transportation is a big hassle for me... Im a bit dissapointed that I won't be able to join you guys, but once you do all meet, fill me in please [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I would love to hear what you all thought of each other and what you all discussued.
Have a wonderful time you guys! I hope you all have fun!
Old 02-09-2003, 11:06 PM   #44
Susan Delgado
The Perished Flame

The Eye

Sorry to hear that, Daisy [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]
I'm going to bring my camera and take pictures and you'll have a full report, I assure you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ February 10, 2003: Message edited by: Susan Delgado ]
Old 02-13-2003, 10:16 PM   #45
lindil
Seeker of the Straight Path

lindil has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hard for me to say yet, but it not being on a saturday night does not bode to well.

I will have to wait for a return from a Seattle trip in the first week on march and then when the dust settles i can ask my wife. But it does not look to good.

If in the future we can go for a Sat night then I can just go for it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] .
The dwindling Men of the West would often sit up late into the night exchanging lore & wisdom such as they still possessed that they should not fall back into the mean estate of those who never knew or indeed rebelled against the Light.
lindil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 07:25 PM   #46
InklingElf
Shade of Carn Dûm

InklingElf has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to InklingElf
Tolkien

Wow, you guys are actually planning to meet? A sad situation for me, because I can't...
InklingElf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 07:30 PM   #47
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Location: Five-hundred-twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes from here
Ithaeliel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ithaeliel
Silmaril

I wish I could join you! The Bay Area is my one and only true home; I was born there and visit almost every year. Unfortunately my parents would definitely not comply, nor my schedule and schoolwork. Curse history!

I can only wish you all an enjoyable and safe meeting, and hope I could possibly do something like this during the summer.

Happy travelling!
Ithaeliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 03:04 PM   #48
InklingElf
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

Some day Ithaeliel...

BTW: I'm a big fan of MATRIX-Lindil you're new avatar is cool! Looking forward to MATRIX: RELOADED -and of course ROTK
Old 03-01-2003, 10:53 AM   #49
Susan Delgado
The Perished Flame

The Eye

We've moved it back to the Bay Area: Sausalito. It's stilll on 16th, though.

[ March 03, 2003: Message edited by: Susan Delgado ]
Old 03-04-2003, 06:55 PM   #50
InklingElf
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

Susan: Sausalito's one my favorite places! It's a very nice place to live, and right next to the beach to! I could feel the anticipation [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] . I usually take my cousins there, because it is considered a tourist spot.
Old 03-04-2003, 09:06 PM   #51
Tar-Palantir
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tar-Palantir has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Sittin' in the mornin sun

I'll be sittin when the evenin' come

Watchin the ships roll in

Then I watch 'em roll away again

Yea

I'm sittin on the dock of the bay

watchin the time roll away

Ooh

I'm just sittin on the dock of the bay

Wastin' time

Can't have Sausalito without a little Otis, right? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] The 16th of which month? who all have you rounded up?
Tar-Palantir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2003, 07:50 PM   #52
InklingElf
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

:hums along:

Susan:Hope your trip goes smoothly [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. Would love to live there someday too.

Wish I could go with everyone too-but no! Too absorbed in this oh so busy sched! Sad, very sad for me-even my age! :falls to despair:

:sings: Some-day when I'm awfully low... :stops: oh great I'm getting carried away again...
Old 03-07-2003, 02:34 AM   #53
lindil

Sting

Well chances of me doing a sundat right now are between .001% and zero.

I started work a few weeks ago on A guide/encycloedia' to M-E that incorporates HoME and UT and Letters, and it takes about 4-6 hrs a day, so if I try and do anything JRRT related on top of that [sat pm excepted [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]] I will most likely be wifeless!

Glad you like the Avatar. I looked around for it for a long time and then Alk [ and lady lindil had to help get it working].

My brother in law is a bigwig at the CG studio were they are making the final scene for Matrix III. He says it is a mindblower and will turn all of your pre-conceptions on their head.

[ March 07, 2003: Message edited by: lindil ]
The dwindling Men of the West would often sit up late into the night exchanging lore & wisdom such as they still possessed that they should not fall back into the mean estate of those who never knew or indeed rebelled against the Light.
Old 03-07-2003, 09:47 AM   #54
InklingElf
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

I'm totally amazed lindil. MATRIX is like [one of the] best movies I've seen since Gladiator! Oh I can't wait! I'll be able to watch that in Metreon-Sony style [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [in SF].

Quote:
I started work a few weeks ago on A guide/encycloedia' to M-E that incorporates HoME and UT and Letters, and it takes about 4-6 hrs a day, so if I try and do anything JRRT related on top of that [sat pm excepted ] I will most likely be wifeless!
I wish I hhad that much time on my hands so I can start working on the Silm Ainulindale Project!
Old 03-11-2003, 12:50 AM   #55
lindil

Sting

You may think you wish that, till your eyes get blurry, your precious HoME HB's spines crack, one after another, you must keep all of the new tolien books you got turned around so that they are not 'discovered', and you get annoyed researching the 4 variations of Afteryule in PoM-E!

Oh well.... Such is life... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2003, 09:33 AM   #56
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Sting

Oy, lindil... I read your post and see myself, except with me it's RPGs... I know how it is to be passionately obsessed with a project, while the spouse paces restlessly in the background!

Eru Iluvatar have mercy on us, give us wisdom and understanding and guidance, and preserve intact and healthy our family and our Most Sacred Oath.
Old 03-11-2003, 09:34 AM   #57
InklingElf
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

I see your point there lindil :scrambles after her HoME books and hugs them: [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

But well those are the pains of hard work-and achievement
Old 03-14-2003, 01:35 AM   #58
Susan Delgado
The Perished Flame

The Eye

LAST CALL:

The meeting will be this Sunday, 16th March, at Treviso in Sausalito at around 1 PM. Anyone out there who wants to come and is reasonably able to do so, should. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2003, 05:19 AM   #59
lindil

Sting

Wish I could make it [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] , but do take digital pics and have a great time!
Old 03-14-2003, 09:31 AM   #60
InklingElf
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

Like what lindil said-take lots of pictures! I should like to meet you all someday [when I'm older]. Enjoy! Sausalito's a great place.
Old 03-14-2003, 10:58 PM   #61
InklingElf
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

:sighs: Well I'm off to my interview tommorow for creative writing in SOTA [School of the Arts]. God willing, I hope I will make it.
Old 03-16-2003, 09:44 AM   #62
lindil

1420!

Well, I had the great and good fortune to attend a mini-subchapter meeting of the Bay-Area's Downers Club last night [to make for my absence today] and if anyone who reads this and is planning on going to Sausilito, and has a printer, if you would be so kind as to read my little post here, as a token of my humble presence which could not attend.

I had the great and good fortune to attend a ' private mini-subchapter meeting of the Bay-Area's Downers Club' last night.

I was most fortunate to meet my second BD'er last night, just scant minutes off of my usual Sat. night Northward trek up Highway 101 and back home.

Tar-Elenion received me warmly into his apartment and we immendiately got down to 'business' [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] .

I had been away from a certain mutual project [not the Silm/TftE] for more hours than I like and whose size and scope seems equal only to my ego [on less watchful days], and T-E graciously suggested we peep in to see what had transpired overt eh course of the day, curious of course himself.

Tar-Elenion, reminded me much of myself, if I had been 'smart' enough to remain single, that is [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img], and if I had retained that soft-spoken demeanor which I once possessed for 10 minutes or so back in my tweens. Thorondil may remember the moment when in 84 after hearing Dark Star an the AOR FM station [ a never to be repeated experience I can tell you - we sat in silence as the DJ very quietly and humbly recalled the days when 'we talked very softly...'

Similar to my first meeting a BD'er [the now retired and northwardly moblie Saulotus/Bobwehadababyanditsaboy], Tar-Elenion is extremely knowledgeable well beyond my many years.

As we attempted to make a bizarrely instructioned scanner to do our bidding [the ostensible reason for my visit] I took surreptitious moments away from the marginally successful process to peer into volumes [all in their immaculate dust-jackets which seemed to be right off the shelf, despite some being 20 years old! and well read].

'Tolkien's Legendarium' was in particular finally seen by myself, the ultimate in HoM-E scholarship, and T-E was gracious enough to honour my request to copy the chapter which I have been desiring to read eversince I caught wind of it:On the Construction of "the Silmarillion" by one Charles Noad.

The meeting, as it went through it's phases reminded me much of my time with Saulotus;
timeless - stretching into the the late hours with me feeling as if only an hour or so had passsed.

Humbling for me, like the meeting with Saulotus, Tar-Elenion's scholarship runs deep [see his 'Aragorn's Anscestors' and 'Kings of the Noldor and Canon' in the TftE public forum if you wish for a taste in comparison with that most famous of internet Tolkien personalities], I learned many things in a short space, and came away inspired and ready for my long trek home to the hidden fastness, called by it's shirelike officials 'County of Lake'.

Interestingly enough we each left the encounter no wiser about each other's personal life than we started, excepting of course the volumes that seeing another person can tell you about them, and for us, recalling in a way perhaps that wise DJ of old, it was not only enough, but subtly and peacefully so.

When I arrived there hours later at 2am I was still warm at heart and eager to hopefully meet some day, not only my other fellow Bay Area BD'ers btu also the other 2 of the Downs 'top 4' scholars [imo at least] Jallanite and Aiwendil.

Oh and in addition, I learned that the Downs had hosted one of the great luminaries of the Elvish Language [and a published author to boot!] for over a year without me even noticing! And, no I won't say who it was [at least not in open forum [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]]... you will have to search it out yourself!

I wish I could go into more detail re: the many byways and 'snakeshands' of our conversations [when not about the poorly designed scanner software] but my time has expired, and I must rouse the family for Liturgy.

To all at the Meeting at Sausilito:

May you have as enjoyable a meeting as I have been able to have on both occasions, and may your Eyries receive you at the end of your journey home!

'The dwindling Men of the West would often sit up late into the night, and awaken early before dawn- exchanging lore and wisdom such as they possessed , so that they should not fall back into the mean and low estate of those , who never knew or more sadly still, had indeed rebelled against the Light.'

[ March 17, 2003: Message edited by: lindil ]
Old 03-16-2003, 11:50 AM   #63
Raefindel
Sword of the Spirit

Raefindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Raefindel
Sting

I've been watching this thread and I'm glad you guys were finally able to meet.I've been able to meet with 3 BD'ers but only one at a time and so I'm rather envious of your long expected party. Would anyone else care to share their thoughts on your meeting?
Old 03-17-2003, 09:33 AM   #64
InklingElf
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

Right away lindil! Although I didn't participate in the trip aswell...

Raefindel: Good for you! Yes, I would share my thoughts, but nay-school will start in a few minutes! And I have a field trip to attend in Pier 39.

BTW: My interview in SOTA went well [it lasted 3 hrs. because I had to wait for my turn-and I ended up being second to the last person]. The first thing I had to do was a prompt-which was to write a reflection on a poem: Intro to Poetry, and I forgot the author. I ended up writing one FULL page. When I was called up, I was shaking my bones off! But it was fine-I felt confident as I left the room. By the way: it was on the Saturday you guys were meeting in Sausalito [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] .

I'll see everyone later!
Old 03-21-2003, 12:31 AM   #65
Susan Delgado
The Perished Flame

Sting

Well, ok. Belin and I met Phrim in a cafe early Saturday morning (8:00). We stared awkwardly at each other for a while, then I left for work Belin and Phrim visted local historic monuments. After I got off work, we had dinner at a burger place which is an icon here. After that we went back to the cafe we'd met at that morning and talked a little. After we left there, we went back to Phrim's hotel room and played cards until about midnight. That was Saturday.

On Sunday, we left Chico at 9:30, hoping to get to the Bay Area by the time Daisy's bus arrived at 12:35. However, the navigators directed me to windy mountain roads instead of staying on the interstate, so we actually didn't arrive until almost 2 pm. Daisy was only a little annoyed, and the drive was lovely, so I guess it was all right. We had lunch at a little Italian cafe, then wandered along the pier by the harbor for a while until Daisy had to catch a bus home. while we were there, was saw an actual floating Taj Majal.. It was someone's private residence (so said the rope stretched in front of it. Phrim took a picture of Me, Belin, and Daisy sitting in front of it. After we left Daisy at the bus stop, we drove back north and arrived in Chico about 830 that night. Such was Sunday

Monday, we left at 10 to take Phrim back to the airport, which is about and hour and a half away. we spent a couple of hours there, saw Phrim off at the gate, then Belin and I came back to Chico (arrived about 5), had lunch, and saw a movie, Chicago, which was very good.

That was it. It was a lot of fun. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Pictures

[ March 21, 2003: Message edited by: Susan Delgado ]
Old 03-21-2003, 04:39 AM   #66
lindil

Sting

Glad you all could do it!

Actually I was begining to wonder what had happened!

Well hopefully I and a fwe other locals will be in on the next one.

lindil
Old 03-21-2003, 09:30 AM   #67
InklingElf
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

I'm glad for you all! [really] I saw the pictures too -- it looked like you really did have some fun. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Despite happy news however, I can't help [because I have a cousin in the army who's in Iraq right now] but to talk about the war on Iraq... Today on AOL I was able to pay tribute and "raise a flag" for the troops. I'm planning to write a letter too. There's certainly no point in protesting now [like what happened in San Francisco last night], it's not improving anything at all!I'm sure all of you saw the news last night. I hope the army maintains safety [and also the innocent people in Iraq]. God willing, this will end sooner than expected.
Old 03-21-2003, 09:46 AM   #68
Susan Delgado
The Perished Flame

The Eye

Hopefully! Your meeting was much more Tolkien related than ours was, Lindil [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Here's the edited chat transcript of something that happened to us while we were still in Chico:

I am MartyrofHejis, Belin is Ibaimendi, and Phrim is just Phrim [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ibaimendi: I'm always happy to share Jory, Marty [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
MartyrofHejis: ooh, we saw him in the cafe on Saturday, guys
TheXPhial: cool
Ibaimendi: yeah, we did
* Phrim shudders at this story...
Ibaimendi: he wrote something in there!
MartyrofHejis: ya, he was writing
Ibaimendi: I don't know if he noticed we were looking at him
Ibaimendi: or that I was saying "hey, it's Jory John" in my pseudowhisper
Ibaimendi: hehe
* Phrim guesses he did, since random annoying dude made such a ruckus
MartyrofHejis: lol
MartyrofHejis: he has now been dubbed "Random Annoying Dude"! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Ibaimendi: no, no, no
MartyrofHejis: not jory
Ibaimendi: we need something with a different acronym
MartyrofHejis: other guy
MartyrofHejis: ooh
MartyrofHejis: rad, no!
Ibaimendi: Jory=rad. Random Annoying Dude=not rad.
MartyrofHejis: While we were sitting, talking quietly, a guy came up to the couch and aked if he could sit down
MartyrofHejis: he seemed quite normal at first
* Phrim laughs at the term "rad"
Phrim: well
* Ibaimendi occasionally uses the term "rad"....
MartyrofHejis: he started talking
Phrim: he never seemed quite normal, to me at least
MartyrofHejis: well....
MartyrofHejis: anyway
MartyrofHejis: he started talking
MartyrofHejis: To Me
MartyrofHejis: he would not shut up
Ibaimendi: nothing he said made any sense
MartyrofHejis: he wanted very strange information
Lush: talking about what?
MartyrofHejis: he kept trying to get us to rent a hostel in San Francisco
Lush: maybe he was on drugs
MartyrofHejis: and he was very interested in Phrim's flight back home
Ibaimendi: we considered that, Lush
Ibaimendi: but we think maybe he was just insane
MartyrofHejis: yes
Lush: i try to rent out hostels to people when i'm on drugs, myself
Ibaimendi: lol
Lush: i also see Vingilot in the sky
MartyrofHejis: then, we escaped the cafe, thanks to Pheim
MartyrofHejis: Phrim
Ibaimendi: but I'm sure you're much more interesting when you do
Ibaimendi: yeah, Pheim was no help at all
Phrim: Martyr took out a deck of cards so he looked up 20 kajillion card games on his computer and suggested we play them
MartyrofHejis: yes [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Ibaimendi: and he told some joke about a street somewhere
MartyrofHejis: ya, i never uunderstood that
Lush: damn, i thought the people i met were strange
Ibaimendi: it wasn't funny, and it also made no sense
Ibaimendi: I thought it was a very funny experience
MartyrofHejis: after we escaped and went somewhere else for a couple hours, we came back and he was STILL THERE
MartyrofHejis: we decided not to go back in
Ibaimendi: quietly tapping away on his laptop
MartyrofHejis: yes
* Phrim was seriously freaked out
Ibaimendi: as we were leaving, he'd asked if he'd driven us off
Ibaimendi: I don't remember if we lied or not
* Phrim did :-)
MartyrofHejis: i said nothing, just kept moving
Lush: did he smell funny?
MartyrofHejis: he was addressing me the whole time
MartyrofHejis: not really
Ibaimendi: did he, Marty?
* Phrim did not sniff him, sorry
MartyrofHejis: yes, i was closest to him
Lush: insane people tend to smell funny
MartyrofHejis: you guys were across the table
Ibaimendi: he also wanted to know if we'd met on the internet, because people that go on the internet are _wierd_, he said
Ibaimendi: completely unlike him
MartyrofHejis: he only talked AT you, not TO you
Ibaimendi: he not being wierd at all...
MartyrofHejis: lol
Phrim: you should've taken his offer to let Jory sit with us :-)
MartyrofHejis: yes, come to think of it...
Phrim: then we could've assumed the role of weirdo freaky people :-)
MartyrofHejis: hehehe
Ibaimendi: oooh, we should have
Ibaimendi: now that would have been a much more interesting conversation
MartyrofHejis: possibly
MartyrofHejis: certainly less frightning
* Ibaimendi wasn't frightened, what was the guy going to do to us, seriously?
Lush: man
Phrim: he wasn't going to do anything
MartyrofHejis: he wouldn't shut up, and he was, just...igh
* MartyrofHejis wasn't really afraid
* Phrim thinks it'd be hilarious if Jory was eavesdropping on us and wrote an article :-)
* Ibaimendi thinks so too.....
MartyrofHejis: that'd be cool
Old 03-21-2003, 10:32 AM   #69
Raefindel
Sword of the Spirit

Raefindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Raefindel
Sting

I enjoyed seeing your pictures, Susan! It sounds like everyone had fun.
Old 03-22-2003, 09:41 PM   #70
Susan Delgado
The Perished Flame

The Eye

Oh, we did [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2003, 08:22 PM   #71
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

If any of you live in LA or SF and will be there in the second half of April, I will be stopping by both of those cities. Please PM me if you will be, because I have no chance of meeting a BDer where I am...the closest one is like 2 states away ): ...except the one 3 blocks away. But I was the one who showed her the BDs anyway... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2003, 06:45 PM   #72
lindil

Sting

Hi GaladrielotO,

I am in SF almost every Sat, and usually have at least an hour or so I can spend loosely aroung lunch time or more frequently after 7pm or so.

Due to the obvious concerns of the admins, we should try to drum up a third party though, assuming those time slots work for you.

Groundskeeper Willie?
Old 04-03-2003, 07:49 PM   #73
Daisy Sandybanks
Wight

Daisy Sandybanks has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Daisy Sandybanks Send a message via Yahoo to Daisy Sandybanks
Pipe

I live just a few miles north of SF, actually. I would love to meet more Barrow Downer's. Im usually never busy on Saturday's, and getting to SF is not a problem for me. So, Im up for it if this goes through. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I also am off for one week (April 14th - 20th) due to Spring Break.

[ April 03, 2003: Message edited by: Daisy Sandybanks ]
Old 07-31-2003, 06:41 PM   #74
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie Send a message via AIM to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
1420!

Wow, I just realized that this thread existed when I was reading through the "I met a fellow BD-er". Sorry for not answering you lindil, I have recently started to visit this part of the forum. I don't think I can visit anyone outside of the city for a while due to various reasons but I'll be happy to meet anyone if they're in the city. Just PM me.

-Willie
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 06:01 PM   #75
elfearz1
Shade of Carn Dûm

elfearz1 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elfearz1
Eye

Oi! No one lives near me! I wish I lived in the bay area [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I love it there.
elfearz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003, 12:42 PM   #76
lindil

Sting

Hey willie and daisy, a get together soon would be great. the next week is not good, but perhaps the following sat.

I need to get birthdays off my plate, and get clear on my sept scedule.

but perhaps the 6th of sept?

eve's are best for me.