The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Books
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-30-2002, 01:44 AM   #1
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie Send a message via AIM to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
1420! Do you wish gollum had lived?

I like the twist at the end of the book but I wish that Gollum had lived. The ending is as it is and I'm glad I can't change it but I wish an alternate ending was that Frodo threw the ring in when he had the chance and that gollum had lived and had rehabilitated now that the ring was destroyed.

I felt really sorry for him when he was with Sam and Frodo and he was gently pawing at Frodo and remembering when he was a hobbit (or whatever else he was before the ring came to him)and then Sam accuses him of sneaking. I also felt sorry for him in The Hobbit when him and Bilbo were doing the riddles and he was recalling childhood memories before the ring.

Does anybody agree with me?
What do you wish had happened to Gollum? Tell me your own endings.

Thanks.

[ November 30, 2002: Message edited by: MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie ]

-Willie
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2002, 05:18 AM   #2
Birdland
Ghastly Neekerbreeker

Birdland has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Welcome to the Downs, GK Willie!

It's interesting to speculate what an "unpossesed" Gollum would have been like, but I think poor Smeagol was beyond redemption at that point. He apparently wasn't the most admirable of people even before he carried the Ring. After all, he murdered his own kin just at the mere sight of it.

Had Frodo been able to let go of the Ring enough to throw it into the fire himself, I have no doubt that Gollum would have thrown himself in after it, the Ring calling him to his own death as it fell into the pit.

Gollum had owned the Ring longer than anyone, besides Sauron; he was fated to live, and die, with it.
Birdland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2002, 11:00 AM   #3
-Imrahil-
Shade of Carn Dûm

-Imrahil- has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Yes, I agree. His fate was tied to the ring, he was so far gone that he would live and die for the ring.

[ November 30, 2002: Message edited by: -Imrahil- ]
Old 11-30-2002, 01:11 PM   #4
the mortal elf
Wight

the mortal elf has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to the mortal elf
Tolkien

I'm not sure if I wish he would have lived or not. I sure wouldn't want him around, being the nasty little "sneaker" that he is, even though I do feel sorry for him. When the ring was destroyed (in your alternate ending), I don't think Gollum could ever be rid of the ring's power. He would be in constant sorrow and misery, if the mere loss of the ring didn't kill him in the first place. Plus, if you'll remember, he's over 500 years old, so without the ring he's going to have big age problems... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2002, 02:25 PM   #5
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Welcome Willie!

I think Gollum had had the ring to long. Sometimes, when Im just reading over the ending, it seemed unfair. Its like, couldnt Frodo have helped Gollum? If he was given enough kindness, wouldnt he have turned from the darkness? But even when they gave him kindness, he no longer knew how to repay it. The ring twisted his mind; he would have gone even more mad without the ring.

Sad really.
Old 11-30-2002, 03:18 PM   #6
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Send a message via ICQ to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie Send a message via AIM to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
1420!

Thanks for the replies and thanks for the welcomes.

[ November 30, 2002: Message edited by: MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie ]

-Willie
Old 11-30-2002, 03:30 PM   #7
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting

I really liked the ending! I found it so funny! I don't know, I'm wierd. Have you heard of "the shinnin'?" hehe [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Liked that one, if you follow me. (like that too)
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2002, 03:57 PM   #8
kharank
Animated Skeleton

kharank has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I thought the ending rocked! Gollum is by far the coolest character, because he is for all intents and purposes one of the 'bad guys', but you really feel sorry for him at places. I was really pleased that Tolkien gave him such a spine-tingling final act, and I think that going out with style the way he did was better than slowly fading away, or going into the West.
Old 11-30-2002, 04:33 PM   #9
Kiara
Animated Skeleton

Kiara has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Everyone on the Downs is really "in" to Gollum right now, have you noticed? You should check out the other threads (one of them was all about evil, free-will, and fate and how our little "sneaker" was involved in those themes).
"What if you slept, and what if in your sleep you dreamed, and what if, in your dream, you went to paradise and there plucked a beautiful flower...and what if when you awoke, you held that flower in your hand? Ah, what then?"
Kiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2002, 04:41 PM   #10
dragoneyes
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

dragoneyes has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I'm not particularly 'into' Gollum (I'm such a rebel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) but I do think that was a fitting end for him, it's not that I think he deserved to die in a boiling lake 'o' lava (sorry, shrek reference there) but no other way would really have suited him, if you get my meaning.
Old 11-30-2002, 06:46 PM   #11
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

Orual has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

No, precious, it wouldn't have done for Gollum to have made it. I mean, if Frodo had to leave Middle-earth because being in possession of the Ring had changed him too much, Gollum certainly would have fared much worse. And can you really imagine Gollum leaving with the other Ring-bearers? He bore the Ring too irresponsibly. He'd be in limbo, neither being able to leave with the others nor stay comfortably in Middle-earth. I think that in all justice and fairness, to Gollum and to everybody else, the ending was fit. Granted, I would've prefered it if they had "all lived happily ever after, to the end of their days" instead of this "realism" stuff, but for the most part the ending was perfect. (Okay, so "perfect" wasn't the word I was looking for. So I cried my eyes dry when I finished RotK. So what? I'm trying to be agreeable!)

~*~Orual~*~

[edit: my grammar suffered. "to" irresponsibly indeed.]

[ November 30, 2002: Message edited by: Orual ]
Old 11-30-2002, 08:26 PM   #12
Arwen Imladris
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arwen Imladris has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

No, for one thing, he deserved to die. I know the Gandalf quote and everything, but it would not have bben safe to have him hanging around. If the ring had been destroyed and he had not, I think that he would have killed Frodo, or Sam, or both. If not, then he would have likely lived the rest of his life in misery. he was too far gone.
Old 11-30-2002, 09:50 PM   #13
Kalimac
Candle of the Marshes

Kalimac has just left Hobbiton.
1420!

In a word, no. Call me hard-hearted, but I was completely on Sam's side during that whole "Three's Company" episode in TTT where they're traveling with Gollum. It was hard to shake that off even after realizing how Frodo's (and Bilbo's) pity saved everyone's life in the end. But no, Gollum had been around far longer than was natural and living for (or dying with) his Precious seems to have been the only fate that he wanted for himself. If he had been alive afterwards it couldn't have been for long, and he would have been even more miserable - if such a thing were possible - until he died.
Old 11-30-2002, 10:45 PM   #14
Nils
Wight

Nils has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

If Gollum had not died, Sauron would have recovered his ring and the quest would have been lost. There is no way anyone could willingly cast the ring into Mt. Doom. The only thing that would have happened is that either Frodo or Gollum would have faced off with Sauron and been defeated.

If Sauron were to recover the ring in such a contest, I believe that would have been worse than falling into the lava.

~Matthew 12:37
Nils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 12:07 AM   #15
Baran
Haunting Spirit

Baran has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Do you people who say that Gollum "deserved" what he got quiestion Gandalf's wisdom?
The reason I don't like Sam is that I think Gollum could actually have been cured if it hadn't been for him.
Baran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 12:20 AM   #16
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

1420!

BARAN, THANK YOU!!!

I've been waiting for someone to say that. I totally agree. I think that if Sam had been more welcoming and had allowed gollum a chance, gollum would have felt wanted. I think that for gollum to feel wanted and to have a friend would have overcome his desire for the ring.

-Willie
Old 12-01-2002, 05:08 AM   #17
Baran
Haunting Spirit

Sting

I thought all the Sam fans would kill me instantly for critisizing him (have a feeling it's more to come though).
I never felt anything but pity for poor Gollum, and believe he could have been saved... With the power of love! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Everytime Sam was accusing him I got angry, he was bringing forth the evil Gollum!
In my ending Sam would throw himself into the fire with the ring, while Frodo came back to Hobbiton with Frodo, for eventually going together to Valinor
[img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

[ December 01, 2002: Message edited by: Baran ]
Old 12-01-2002, 06:11 AM   #18
dragoneyes
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

dragoneyes has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Frodo coming back with Frodo? That would be interesting. But, anyway, Frodo could not even be cured by Sam's love, and everyone else's. Even when he went to Valinor, we don't actually know if he was cured then (though I would like think he was [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]). It would have taken a whole world of love to cure Gollum and even then he would've had the guilt of the murder he commited (plus hating the sun would've bee a bit of a downside while in Hobbiton)
Old 12-01-2002, 07:56 AM   #19
Birdland
Ghastly Neekerbreeker

Birdland has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Baran and Willie - You do bring up a good point. If Sam had been "kinder" or at least more trusting of Gollum, would he have led Shelob to them? After all, he did use Sam's "nastiness" as a rationalization to call the spider down upon them.

But in the end the lure of the Ring would have been too much for him, no matter how kind Frodo was to him. If nothing else, he would have grown to resent Frodo's pity, as people who are pitied often do. A case of "no good deed goes unpunished", so to speak.

Frodo's kindness does seem to have had one effect. Gollum didn't try to kill him outright when they got to Mt. Doom. He "only" wanted to take the Ring.
Birdland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 07:03 PM   #20
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

Sting

Not a bad point, guys, but I disagree. I doubt that all the power of love in the world could've really changed Gollum. He was way too far under the power of the Ring. True, Sam wasn't exactly going the extra mile to be kind to Gollum, but I personally don't think that he had to. He was never cruel to Gollum, just a little cross and impatient. Still, an interesting thing to ponder...

Heh, lol, Baran! Rowf! My bark is worse than my bite. I'll always defend my Sam, but I'm used to arguing about his merit. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] My friend likes ARAGORN, and is telling me how unrealistic Sam is...oh yeah. That'll work. (Just a little o-t rant there...)

~*~Orual~*~
Old 12-01-2002, 07:42 PM   #21
TealDude3
Wight

TealDude3 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I don't think Gollum was really a bad guy. The ring itself was what was diteriorating his judgment. The very first time he looked at the ring it took him. When Smeagol would feel guilty for Deagol's murder, the ring would make it seem ok.
"It was my birthday-present. It should have been mine. My precious."

But really, I believe Smeagol could have been cured from the rings effects. There was still a "cornor of his mind" that was still Smeagol. But 500 years is a long time. Even after 60 years of not having the ring, no change came over Gollum. The time it would take to cure Gollum, he would have died of old age or pass into shadow.
I think death for Gollum was the best thing for him. As it is said in the book, he hated the sun and the moom. He even hated his precious.
But I do feel that chance (or fate) was too cruel to Smeagol. It seems that everything we have ever known about him was misery. Gollum is a very sad creature.
Old 12-01-2002, 08:18 PM   #22
Arwen Imladris
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arwen Imladris has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
Pity? It was pity that stayed Bilbo’s hand. Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo?
I think that this quote is true. It would have been wrong for anyone to kill gollum. I would not have killed him but I think that it is totally different to "wish that he had lived". It is not right to "give it to them" but, after the fact there is no need to regret it if the deserved it.
Old 12-02-2002, 03:19 AM   #23
Baran
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Quote:
It is not right to "give it to them" but, after the fact there is no need to regret it if the deserved it.
But I don't think Gollum deserved it. Bilbo would have been exactly the same if Gandalf hadn't persuaded him to pass along the ring to Frodo. Gollum was evil because of the ring, it was not his fault.
Old 12-02-2002, 04:14 AM   #24
NicktheOrc
Animated Skeleton

Location: The Witch-Realm of Angmar, a.k.a. some place in Australia
NicktheOrc has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

Guess who's back... back again... NicktheOrc's back... tell a friend...
Eh, Gollum said that if the Ring was destroyed, he would "Die into the dust". [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2002, 06:45 AM   #25
Sauron999
Animated Skeleton

Sauron999 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
Its like, couldnt Frodo have helped Gollum? If he was given enough kindness, wouldnt he have turned from the darkness?
No i don't think that Frodo could have helped Gollum. Gollum was nearly completely evil. He hated everything, the ring, himself, and Frodo too. I don't think that this could be cured by all kindness and love in the world. Gollum only desired the ring, it was occupying all of his mind.
Let's say that Frodo could throw the ring into the fire and Gollum came "too late", then i think he would kill Frodo and Sam in his wrath and desperation, or at least try to. After that he would probably cast himself down into the fire.
Or he wouldn't even try to kill the two hobbits, but in a madness jump after the ring to safe it.

Anyway, if he was saved and the ring was destroyed, he would die soon. Bilbo only possessed the ring for .... I think 60 years, and after he had given the ring away, age took effect on him pretty quickly. (at least i think so [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] )

I don't think that Sam being kinder to Gollum would have changed anything. Maybe Gollum would have a guilty conscience for sending the two to Shelob, but he isn't very sad when he sees Shelob attacking Frodo while he is trying to kill Sam. He has just promised (Stinker to Slinker) not to hurt Frodo, but he doesn't mind sacrificing Frodo to Shelob, so why should he mind sacrificing Sam too, even if he would have been kinder to him?

Of course, Gollum is a very tragical character and i also pity him at some parts of the story, but all in all he is downright evil. Nevertheless, Frodo would not have succeeded without his help. Poor wrench!
Old 12-03-2002, 04:00 PM   #26
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting

He deserved death! I'm glad he died! And he died a hero too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sorta.
Old 12-03-2002, 04:36 PM   #27
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

1420!

I do not think that he was completly evil. Gollum usually was just tricked by the ring. And the reason he killed to get the ring was because of the overwhelming desire to posess it. Gollum did not hate everything. Remeber, there was a part of gollum's mind that was still gollum (or I should say Smeagol) and I think that gollum did want to change, even though it would take long. When he didn't have the ring, there were parts of him that showed that hadn't in ages. Also, even though he was quite bitter, when he didn't have the ring anymore, I think that a very (ok, not very but extremely) slow rehabilitation process began in him. You say that he hated the ring. Yes he did. He loved it and yet he hated it. This is the one thing that tore him apart. He loved it like a drug- he was addicted. But he loathed it. He had an instinctive hatred for the ring, and I think that's why he became kinder at times after he lost the ring. He realized how much he hated it and wanted to let it go but it was so hard. It was like a drug to him and very hard to quit, but even though it may not look like it, I believe that he was trying to quit; to let the ring go.

If you want to hear more about this topic, there is a thread about Gollum vs the other hobbits. Go here web page

-Willie
Old 12-03-2002, 05:12 PM   #28
willkill4food
Animated Skeleton

willkill4food has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to willkill4food Send a message via AIM to willkill4food
Sting

If gollum had lived, would he have sailed west with the other ring bearers (sp?)?..i doubt the elves would have let him..

I always did feel like Sam was too judgemental of Gollum, but I always assumed that gollum had been planning to kill frodo and sam from the first momment he was bound to them...Sam was just angry at gollum because of his love for Frodo, he wanted to protect frodo, and sam knew of all the stories bilbo told of gollum, and he knew that gollum oculd not be trusted...I doubt that anyone could have changed gollum's dark half, and Sam's kindness would not either..

-willkill
Old 12-04-2002, 06:22 AM   #29
Sauron999
Animated Skeleton

Sting

Well, of course we learn that Gollum is not wholly evil. But i wouldn't say that he was trying to let the ring go. That would have been impossible for him. He always wanted to bring Frodo and Sam to Shelob, this was his main plan. And than he would all show them, that's what he's thinking.
He even killed Deagol just by the desire for it, which is mostly the influence of the ring, but to become overwhelmed by the desire for it (and I mean as fast as Smeagol was overwhelmed) shows that someone he was already evil in his mind, or at least partly evil.
Old 12-04-2002, 01:18 PM   #30
Inderjit Sanghera
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Inderjit Sanghera has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hmm….Gollum is certainly one of my favourite characters, and definitely one of the most interesting. But I think that Gollum’s death was essential to the book, since no one, not Frodo, not Sam and definitely not Gollum had the power to throw the ring into the cracks of doom. Albeit, I WISH that it was that annoying Sam who fell into the volcano, but I think that Gollum falling into the volcano, this destroying the ring, albeit by accident, was the only way he could redeem himself. Gollum was very twisted indeed, but look at Bilbo. He had the ring for 60 odd years, and he was beginning to turn into a Gollum like character, or at least he was showing signs of possibly developing into one. Smeagol may have murdered his best friend to get to the ring, but does this compare the deed of Isildur in not taking the ring, and thus wrecking the best chance EVER of destroying Sauron, thus bringing peace to Middle-Earth. And remember, this was done after he had just taken the ring off Sauron.

"Life is so beautiful"->Don Vito Corleone
Inderjit Sanghera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 03:55 PM   #31
Sauron999
Animated Skeleton

Sting

Quote:
Smeagol may have murdered his best friend to get to the ring, but does this compare the deed of Isildur in not taking the ring, and thus wrecking the best chance EVER of destroying Sauron, thus bringing peace to Middle-Earth. And remember, this was done after he had just taken the ring off Sauron.
I'd say that Isildur was overwhelmed by the ring just because he had taken the ring off Sauron recently. Sauron was more or less at the height of his power when he fell, and so was the ring. That could explain why Isildur didn't "want" to throw it into the Cracks of Doom: The ring wouldn't let him.
And at that time the wise knew that Sauron had created the ring to rule over all the other rings, but they didn't know about it's effect on men/elves.... or did they? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
But as far as I know no one had ever worn the ring but Sauron, so they couldn't know about it's effects. Maybe they didn't even know that Sauron would be destroyed with the ring, though Isildur must have known that the destroying would at least lessen Saurons power. But, as i said, the ring had much more power (in my opinion) than later on when Bilbo or Frodo got it.
Old 12-04-2002, 09:21 PM   #32
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

Sting

Isildur. Pah. Elrond should've pushed him into the Cracks of Doom when he had the chance! ^_^
Old 12-04-2002, 11:36 PM   #33
Baran
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Why did Gollum have no hesitations in killing Deagol, but wouldn't kill Frodo?
Old 12-04-2002, 11:39 PM   #34
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

1420!

Yes, that whimp Elrond. Here he is ripping on humans and calling them week when he could have pushed Isildur in or at least taken the ring by force and destroyed it. If he was so great why didn't he do that. And does he forget who he is? He's half human himself. What a dope.

Edited for some swearing.

[ June 17, 2003: Message edited by: MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie ]

-Willie
Old 12-04-2002, 11:50 PM   #35
Kalimac
Candle of the Marshes

Kalimac has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Baran, not to be too cynical or anything but a lot of it probably had to do with the fact that Deagol didn't have a loyal manservant standing by, ready to defend him; also the fact that while Deagol didn't know what he had, Frodo did, and was much less likely to let Gollum take a peek.

As for everything else...Gollum is a victim of mixed emotions, to put it at its mildest. It's true that he had no hesitation about killing Deagol but that was in the first flush of seeing the Ring - now it's five hundred years later, his life has been both prolonged and utterly ruined by this thing; it's the difference between someone enjoying his first shot of alcohol and looking at the bottle twenty years and several twelve-step programs later. He wants it, but doesn't feel quite the straightforward joy that he once did. Seeing Frodo and Sam reminds him of what he gave up, and he both envies and resents that.

I still maintain that Gollum would never have been able to live after the Ring was destroyed anyway. As for reforming...well, maybe. But it's a HUGE gamble to take on Frodo's part; sure, maybe he'll reform and help me, and maybe he'll kill me, 50/50. Hey, it's not like the fate of the world depends on it...oh wait, it does.
Old 12-04-2002, 11:58 PM   #36
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

1420!

Good question. Remember the points that I made. Gollum killed Deagol because of the overwhelming desire to posses the ring and partly because the ring clouded his judgement. He was new to the ring then. I said that gollum wanted to let go of the ring even though it didn't look like it. I think that it was deep down, in the part of gollum's mind that was still gollum, that part wanted to let go. His slow rehabilitation might have helped too. Maybe, he was being cured of the ring, if even a little. He also got compassion from Frodo, and Frodo was the first person to give him a chance ever. I think that gollum really wouldn't kill him because of his healing, but maybe because he respected Frodo. Also, he felt sorry for Frodo himself. Gollum was once a ring bearer himslef, and he had it the longest besides sauron. He knew very well the struggle that Frodo was experiencing. Frodo gave gollum pity and compassion, and a chance. In return, gollum gave Frodo obedience and guidance to some degree, and sympathy and compassion.

Now that is the brighter side of the answer. Here's the darker. Maybe Gollum was waiting for a chance. I think he could have wanted to build his trust on Frodo, and then trap him. Think of Shelob.

There are other points as well, but I don't feel like saying them all. And it sucks all the fun out of these topics when you say all the points and no one else has a chance to.

To see a similar discussion, go look for the thread I showed in my 2nd to last reply.

-Willie
Old 12-05-2002, 06:59 PM   #37
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

Sting

I agree with Kalimac. Gollum didn't attack Frodo because he knew that if he did, Sam would be right there, ready to do anything he needed to in order to save Frodo. There was nobody else there when he killed Deagol.

Though, after all, it's not like he didn't make an honest effort. He led them right into Shelob's Lair. Though I think that Willie's right, and he and Frodo did understand each other to a certain degree, Gollum's first instinct was to get back his precious. So I think that it was more fear of getting killed himself than real sympathy toward Frodo.

~*~Orual~*~

I think I typed it all right, but if I didn't, forgive me; I sprained my wrist and have a big bulky bandage that impairs my typing.
Old 12-05-2002, 07:34 PM   #38
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Sting

I agree with Kalimac on the question but I also think it was partly because Shelob was waiting for Gollum to bring her meal, he would get in pretty big trouble if he killed them. He couldn't exactly kill Frodo and not Sam. But of course, now that I think about it, if he killed Frodo he would have the ring, so Shelob should be no problem, right? Hmmmm...well, I just killed my thought. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm so smart! I can kill my own thoughts! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2002, 08:06 PM   #39
Sithren
Pile O'Bones

Sithren has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sithren
Sting

hello? is this working? i'm lost! terrible lost! i need to read the books again...at the moment I'm looking for Mortal Elf...you there?
Old 12-05-2002, 08:07 PM   #40
Sithren
Pile O'Bones

Sithren has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sithren
Sting

am i in books?