The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-31-2008, 06:15 PM   #441
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Incidentally, talking about easy targets:

1. Caling Gollum an "easy target" has been done already, it's becoming a meme, and it's a very convenient thing to say if he is likely to be lynched and Brinn knows that, at the very least, he isn't on her team.

2. Going after someone who's mad and fed up already, and who has been suspected by nearly everyone... now that's an easy target.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:20 PM   #442
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Brinniel, what do you think of Eomer? And what do you think of Aganzir?
Old 10-31-2008, 06:20 PM   #443
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
And possibly even four [pairs of lovers] (as that would make sense in regards to the original setting).
I'm not buying this theory (in part because the narration hasn't suggested it at all, and in part because I just don't see 8 suspicious people in this village.)
That would be exactly the reaction of a baddie in here. Let's just lull us to the false security there are only two pairs of lovers - both killed when one is killed - in a village of twenty! Do you really believe we will believe that?

We must have had a graver starting point and the posssibility of different teams getting their kills through each Night is a possibility... or whatever it is. But Di would not have started a game of twenty people with only two tied-together pairs of lovers against a village of 16 with at least a ranger to protect them...

And you do not see eight suspicious people in the village? I see you all suspicious for various reasons! As an innocent I do not know the status of you others and I can't help thinking all of you suspicious. And even if I think Groin innocentish I'm not sure or easy with that thought either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
These attacks towards Gollum bother me. Some of what Gollum says is flawed, but they seem more like newbie mistakes. It just feels to me that he's an easy lynch target- a scapegoat. I'm uncomfortable voting for any easy lynch targets because most often they turn out innocent.

I find Rikae's vote for Gollum and particularly how she's become fiery and put herself in a defensive mode eyebrow raising. Last time I recall her acting in this way, she was evil.
Exactly my thoughts!

I know I'm being afterwise in this, but that was exactly my thoughs on you guys lynching Eönwë as well. Too easy.

If one of you McCaber, Gollum or Shasta is innocent you should be ashamed of your actions. Not that you voted wrong - all of us do it - but because you went for the easy target trying to lay low...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
I suggest you vote me, than. You, Nog and Cabbie's "random" vote will tie me with Gollum, and, frankly, this game doesn't need me if it's as unbalanced as I think, and I'm more interested in proving you, Nogrod, etc. wrong at this poitn than in surviving where I'm no use anyway.
Hadn't you used that kind of tactics of appealing to our integrity looking like a hurt individual already before in this game of WW earlier I would take you for real and stand back thinking "this lady is honest". Sadly you have already used that card while being a baddie - and you fooled most of the people then - so I will not take any of that kind of appeal from you (sorry about the meta-talk).
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:38 PM   #444
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

One thing you can't help but see living in the US, is that there are brands of religious fanaticism where a person becomes incapable of hearing or seeing anything but their own dogma.

I learned long ago not to waste my time talking to fanatics.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:40 PM   #445
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Good heavens, you two, has this become a feud?
Old 10-31-2008, 06:47 PM   #446
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Suspicious:

Sally: My opinions of her haven't changed much since yesterDay, though her chosen no-vote makes her slightly less suspicious. But only slightly. Since she hasn't been around toDay I can't really say much else. I won't vote her simply because I want to hear more from her.

Shasta: Has also made much less of an appearance toDay. I don't know...a lot of his comments and actions have made me think him suspicious, though I admit there's a little tiny part of me that's hesitant.

Rikae: I don't know what to with this behaviour she's suddenly switched to. It's almost like someone set off this ticking bomb. Her defensiveness definitely bothers me. And now she has this "fine, lynch me" attitude...which seems like reverse psychology to me.

Not Sure:

Aganzir: Still nothing about her alarms me. Her vote for Gollum seems reasonable enough due to the posts leading up to the vote. Still, part of me is slightly worried about her...just because I know she can turn into quite the nasty character.

Gwath: Still falling under my radar. He makes a lot of very short and simple comments, though nothing feels sinister about them. However, I would like to hear him say more.

McCaber: Has fallen under my radar. He has said so little, but still seems to be trying to actively participate. I wonder if I should be worried about him.

Fea: Still not sure about her. I like the posts she's made toDay though, which has made me relax my suspicions of her.

Eomer: Seems very relaxed...I don't know if that should make me more suspicious or less suspicious of him. Right now I'm going back and forth.

Innocentish:

Groin: His lack of effort towards this game makes me think he's more likely innocent.

Gollum: Looks like innocentish newbie behaviour to me. Like I said, an easy target.

Nogrod: His posts really do feel honest and open, even if I do disagree with some of the things he's been saying.

Mac: Hasn't said much toDay, but nothing that he has said has made me change my thoughts on him. While I don't like his attacks on Nogrod, I think it's more likely an ordo on ordo scuffle. Also, I doubt a lover Mac would bother to even point out his suspicions of Noggie when he's most likely to die in the Night anyway.

Greenie: Her choice to not vote makes me think she may be more likely innocent. I just think that an evil Greenie would at least vote, even if she didn't post much else.

EDIT: X-ed since Page 12 began
Old 10-31-2008, 06:47 PM   #447
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Mac: ++Eomer (Eomer 1)
Groin: ++Rikae (Eomer 1, Rikae 1)
Rikae: ++Gollum (Eomer 1, Rikae 1, Gollum 1)
Eomer: ++Greenie (Eomer 1, Rikae 1, Gollum 1, Greenie 1)
Agan: ++Gollum (Eomer 1, Rikae 1, Gollum 2, Greenie 1)
Shasta: ++McCaber (Eomer 1, Rikae 1, Gollum 2, Greenie 1, McCaber 1)

I'm worried about votes being spread so much.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:51 PM   #448
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Alright, made it back in time. Just one post with a couple of comments until I'm off to bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Mac (24)
His rally against me yesterDay was just strange and the way he sticked to it was downright ridiculous. I'm aware of the possibility that there might be personal feelings involved as I know I'm innocent and he jumped on me on nothing. His insistence to speak it out aloud that he still suspects me toDay haven't lessened my suspicions as he is an experienced enough a player to see what the Nightly actions meant. Also the whole interaction between him and Rikae worries me.
Oh dear... I don't even know where to start with this, it's that ridiculous.

1. Stop harping on "personal feelings" and such. I know I suspect you frequently, and I am trying not to, but that has nothing to do with anything being personal. I just always find something suspicious about you, I honestly can't help it.

2. I did not jump on you on nothing. I made one meager point against you, like I made several against others as well, and you responded with an illogical overreaction. That was what I jumped on then, and I don't see anything wrong about it.

3. Why shouldn't I mention that I still suspect you? I didn't waste my time making more points against you. If you were proven innocent I would have excluded you from my analysis of Kitanna, but you aren't. You were in it, if just for completeness' sake.

4. The nightly actions mean that you're (no matter if innocent or not) likely dead tonight, so it makes no sense to waste time on points against you. I did not do that more than it was necessary.

Nogrod, either you are evil (though that needn't bother the village anymore now), or you are losing your objectivity regarding me. If you're innocent, I can understand why you're annoyed at me, but please, take a step back and see reality again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Mac, what are your reasons to think I'm innocent?
While I try to make logical cases on why I think somebody's guilty, I give out the label "innocent" almost exclusively on feeling. Your behaviour just strikes me as very innocent, that's all.

Dear me! Rikae, Nogrod, relax! This is just a game.

Last edited by Macalaure; 10-31-2008 at 06:57 PM. Reason: crossed with everything starting Brinn's last
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:55 PM   #449
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Posting during an extremely short break, just to say....

What the heck? Nog and Rikae are....just....insane. Well, I suppose Rikae more than Noggie (from my extremely quick breezethrough, so I may have missed something) but still. Wow.

Crap. A group's coming through. Gotta go.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:59 PM   #450
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Not reverse psychology, Brinn - I can see I'm doing nothing but distracting the village and providing a scapegoat for what are likely some people with bad intentions. If I'm lynched and proven innocent, I may just be more helpful than I am alive.

Incidentally:

Caramel Apples and Cider:
Shasta
Aganzir
Rikae
Gwath
Mac
Nogrod

Rotten Eggs and Toilet Paper:
Sally
McCaber
Brinniel
Fea
Eomer
Groin
Gollum
Greenie
Old 10-31-2008, 07:06 PM   #451
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Hm, I guess I'll try to explain this, even though it's probably useless, at least for the sake of future games:

sure, I've gotten fed up and frustrated as a baddie (I've also done so as an innocent). It was not a "tactic", even when I was evil. It was genuine frustration, because someone was saying something I found utterly dense (if I recall correctly, it wasn't even an attack on me at the time).
I mind being lynched less than I mind feeling like I'm surrounded by incomprehension and absurdity. Yeah, I know that doesn't help the village, and I should stop it.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:07 PM   #452
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
1. Stop harping on "personal feelings" and such. I know I suspect you frequently, and I am trying not to, but that has nothing to do with anything being personal. I just always find something suspicious about you, I honestly can't help it.
Ack, I just noticed that I read the "personal feelings" part in Nogrod's post completely wrong. Just ignore that part of my post (and make the entire reply less sharp, please), it makes no sense and I would delete it if I could.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:25 PM   #453
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Mac - since you're here, and reasonable, and probably innocent to my mind:

Go look over the day's posts. There is something someone said earlier which explains why I've been saying some of the admittedly odd things I have. When you find it (as I'm sure you can) tell me what, in your opinion, should be done about it.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:26 PM   #454
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Rikae, you make me giggle. You and Mac are starting to seriously resemble me and the phantom.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:31 PM   #455
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
Rikae, your tirades make you seem frustrated but innocent. I've seen the emotional evil Rikae, and that's not what's coming across. I'm not sure what you meant by my "random" vote, but it won't be spent on you. I'm not sure who gets my vote yet, but as far as I can tell you and Nogrod are the next thing to innocent.

Now I just need to find out who looks deserving to die.
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:38 PM   #456
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Mac, do you remember the song I used to flirt with you the first time in a PM title?

EDIT: Sorry, McCaber, I meant Groin's vote.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:39 PM   #457
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I also just wanted to say thank you for increasing the level of conversation since the first half of the day. There's not much more depressing than waking up and discovering all of five new posts in the eight hours you slept.

Gollum is another one who I'm not considering voting for. Lack of posts in his case looks more newbish/lack of time than suspicious.

EDIT: crossed with Rikae's nonsensical post.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:45 PM   #458
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Go look over the day's posts. There is something someone said earlier which explains why I've been saying some of the admittedly odd things I have. When you find it (as I'm sure you can) tell me what, in your opinion, should be done about it.
I just did look over today's posts again, but I don't know what you're referring to. I assume there's a reason why you can't be any plainer.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:47 PM   #459
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Quote:
I just did look over today's posts again, but I don't know what you're referring to. I assume there's a reason why you can't be any plainer.
Oh well, if you can't find it, maybe I was wrong about it in the first place. I hope so, because I've probably drawn too much attention to it now.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:55 PM   #460
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Don't you now make a mountain out of a molehill... and everyone calm down.
(And Mac, I'm not reading anything personally so don't you worry...)

Not all of you have played with us enough. I mean this is, if not normal, still something that is nicely within the bounds.

Rikae once almost fooled a whole village by going "personal". That's no news. And as I said, she used that card then looking like a gravely hurt person. Now she has no option with the same card in my eyes - and should not have that chance with anyone familiar with that game either - or anyone. Sorry Rikae, but some options can be used only once: trying them another time will just call for lack of confidence. I mean she really looked credibly personally hurt in that game and tried to exploit it that way... and to all of you who will think "but this is different" I will just say she was even more convincing that time... this is nothing compared to it. (well she didn't say she was about to commit a suicide but it was not far from that... )

Although I must say I raise my hat (had I one!) to your last try where you put me in the good side. I know you are able of that but at the same time it actually makes me more wanting to vote for you just to get rid of one baddie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Nogrod, either you are evil (though that needn't bother the village anymore now), or you are losing your objectivity regarding me. If you're innocent, I can understand why you're annoyed at me, but please, take a step back and see reality again.
Had you not said that, I might have done exactly as you proposed... I mean I was really rethinking your role in this game but that kind of warned me again about you again. Reasonableness and calmness are signs of wolvery as well as panic and frustration. It depends on the person...

The way you portray the situation makes me wawer even if you're right with the fact that my "objectivity" with you is going farther down the drain... I mean just look at your initial points or your later elaborations of them and think again! But let's not discuss it here. We have better things to do. We should have a good friendly discussion though, but that should take place after this game.

(And please remember Mac, that I'm not annoyed at you. I may have been annoyed at the way you played yesterDay but that's a different thing... and if you're a baddie that was just pure excellence!)

EDIT: Oops, a lot of posts in between the last one I saw...
Old 10-31-2008, 08:02 PM   #461
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Sorry Rikae, but some options can be used only once: trying them another time will just call for lack of confidence.
You seriously think that, if it was a "card" I "played", I would actually do it again? I'm telling you, it's my personality. It's no reason to consider me innocent, I'll grant you, but it's also no reason to consider me guilty.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:07 PM   #462
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Rikae certainly does confuse me. She seems frustrated to the point where she's no longer making sense...but that could point to innocence or guilt. Right now I'm more suspicious than not because as Nogrod said, she's pulled this off before as a baddie and I don't want to fall for a bluff. Then again, a small part of me doubts my suspicion.

So far out of all the candidates, Rikae is most likely the one I'll be voting for unless something drastically changes. Because while I do have a bit of doubt, I worry that I'll later regret if I don't vote her. And anyway, simply knowing her role will give me a sigh of relief rather than just be left wondering..
Old 10-31-2008, 08:08 PM   #463
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Quote:
We should have a good friendly discussion though, but that should take place after this game.
That is a wise suggestion.

Rikae, I think I have two theories about what you might mean. Unfortunately, they're complete opposites and neither could possibly be discussed here openly, not to mention how should be acted in either case. I guess we'll just have to see what's going to happen now.

Oh, and even though I have rarely guessed Rikae's role correctly in the past, I'm pretty sure that we're dealing with an innocent Rikae this time. And, yes, that is her personality, and the fact that it comes through genuinely and not distorted makes me feel quite confident with my judgement.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:15 PM   #464
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Mac, of your two theories, do you consider one of them true? And, if that one were true, would it be best to attempt to preseve all possible advantages, or sacrifice one smaller advantage for the sake of the greatest one, do you think?

Also - see, it is my personality (and doesn't that make you all feel very sorry for Mac? )
Old 10-31-2008, 08:18 PM   #465
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Oh, and even though I have rarely guessed Rikae's role correctly in the past, I'm pretty sure that we're dealing with an innocent Rikae this time. And, yes, that is her personality, and the fact that it comes through genuinely and not distorted makes me feel quite confident with my judgement.
Should I trust you with this one? You're making a compelling argument - sadly it's a meta-argument you were sooo morally opposed to yesterDay... and tried to lynch me because of that...

You guys are wolves... I'm not sure if you're lovers together, probably not...

But this starts to be enough evidence. Not to count your safe and early votes.

I'll make one last look at people - don't forget I'd be more than happy to vote for those not actually playing to ease your task toMorrow. But I have to think about it for a while.

EDIT: X'd with Rikae... and surely feeling sorry for Mac...
Old 10-31-2008, 08:24 PM   #466
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Quote:
sadly it's a meta-argument you were sooo morally opposed to yesterDay...
Yeeeah, this kind of got out of hands here. I'm sorry about it.

Rikae: always go for the greatest advantage. In a game, at any rate.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:29 PM   #467
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Yeeeah, this kind of got out of hands here. I'm sorry about it.
Welcome to the club of the apologizers!
Old 10-31-2008, 09:06 PM   #468
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Rikae: always go for the greatest advantage. In a game, at any rate.
That did it...

Rikae = a baddie
Macalaure = a baddie

But they are not on the same side. I quess Rikae's team is the one that was responsibole for the deaths of Lal and Kit and Mac's team killed Legate and tried to kill me. Unless there are two more teams which kind of makes this speculation anew... and which I believe in.

But that doesn't change the basic point: they both have made their mark and have been remarkably vocal even if the timezones have been unfriendly (to Mac at least) toDay. The early voting compared with their increased activity after that is just one thing.

Here's what I think of the next ones:

Innocent
Groin
Sally

possibly innocent
Greenie

These because of what they have stated about their situation.

If one of them is a part of a lover team I just hope they will have a bad conscience and they will not enjoy their possible victory as much as they'd do if they'd played it clean...

Winning the foul way is not winning. This game is about speaking and trying to decipher what others say - not of saying "I have RL obligations and won't be around".

My concern over yesterDay's voting is that Eönwë-bandwagon. It really looked like picking the easiest possible lynchee. Now Kitanna who gave him the first vote is a known innocent but the last minute ones were:

McCaber
Gollum
Shasta

I'd bet a lot for there being at least one baddie in there trying to take the easy road.

McCaber seems to be the submarine.
Gollum seems to be the follower.
Shasta seems to be the flood-poster with not much to say.

It's very had to discern, not to say pick between them. But we have a baddie in there!

Shasta and Sally might be a team?

Otherwise Sally looks innocentish by her posting on Day1 and 2 not withstanding. Today she makes a believable explanatin of her absence. Either one would chose might tell us things.

I suspect Gwath. His Day1 voting was just terrible (the reason is given earlier) and Day2 it was questionable. But toDay he has been most smooth, defending my points to a downright excess...

Aganzir could be a baddie or then not. As I said before, she has been a bit jumpy indeed but I would leave her to you to decide. Well she has more than twenty posts more than anyone else in here... would that read a baddie? Yes she could be one!

Brinniel looks as reasonable as a she seems. And that's reason enough to suspect her? Kind of roght that is.

Fea is still an enigma to me.

Eomer we probably should lynch. Just to be on the safe side... He's a bit too careful...

Last edited by Nogrod; 10-31-2008 at 09:16 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:21 PM   #469
Gollum the Great
Shade of Carn Dûm

Gollum the Great has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
That did it...

Rikae = a baddie
Macalaure = a baddie

But they are not on the same side. I quess Rikae's team is the one that was responsibole for the deaths of Lal and Kit and Mac's team killed Legate and tried to kill me. Unless there are two more teams which kind of makes this speculation anew... and which I believe in.

But that doesn't change the basic point: they both have made their mark and have been remarkably vocal toDay. The early voting compared with their increased activity after that is just one thing.
All right I have to go to bed now. But taking these words from one who appears innocent, I vote:

++Rikae

Vote well!
Gollum the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:24 PM   #470
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

++ Rikae

If she is not a baddie - or if she is - we should then lynch Mac...
Old 10-31-2008, 09:27 PM   #471
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum the Great View Post
But taking these words from one who appears innocent, I vote:
Don't do that! On those grounds... Well you did...

Maybe he should be voted out just because of the way he plays?
Old 10-31-2008, 09:30 PM   #472
Gollum the Great
Shade of Carn Dûm

Gollum the Great has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Don't do that! On those grounds... Well you did...

Maybe he should be voted out just because of the way he plays?
What's wrong with doing that, Nogrod? I couldn't make up my mind otherwise.

Now to bed.
Gollum the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:31 PM   #473
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

++Rikae

I have to, love. I'm sure you understand. Before today I found you suspicious, but I might have concentrated elsewhere. Today, though? With the code-talk with Mac and the twitchy reactions to everything? I can't not.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:38 PM   #474
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Mac -> Eomer
Groin -> Rikae
Rikae -> Gollum
Eomer ->Greenie
Aganzir -> Gollum2
Shasta -> McCaber
Gollum -> Rikae2
Nogrod -> Rikae3
Fea -> Rikae (Rikae4, Gollum2, Eomer1, Greenie1, McCaber1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum
What's wrong with doing that, Nogrod?
You should use your own reason... not borrow it from others...
Old 10-31-2008, 10:06 PM   #475
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Well that was certainly interesting. I think the only thing that needs to be said is

++Macalaure

Ordinarily it would be Rikae all the way, but I promised not to do so this round. Ah well.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:46 PM   #476
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
++Rikae

I'll (hopefully) explain in a bit. Currently cleaning up, if you're interested, so I should be back before DL but mehbe not. See you when I get back.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:13 PM   #477
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Sorry....I got caught up in watching cheesy slasher films, heh.

I haven't voted yet...so I should, even though it's pretty obvious what the outcome will be.

++Rikae

I apologise Rikae if you are actually telling the truth, but as of now I just don't believe you are.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:32 PM   #478
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
That did it...

Rikae = a baddie
Macalaure = a baddie

But that doesn't change the basic point: they both have made their mark and have been remarkably vocal even if the timezones have been unfriendly (to Mac at least) toDay. The early voting compared with their increased activity after that is just one thing.
I don't follow your reasoning. They spoke of making sacrifices, but in this game, it's all or nothing for the baddies. If one dies, both die.

Quote:

I am going to take Mac at his word this time. Hopefully I'm not being stupid.

++Shastanis

I realize it won't make any difference at this point. I also hope this doesn't seem like too much of a throwaway vote. I really honestly mean to look more closely at Shasta tomorrow.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:52 PM   #479
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
White-Hand

I have arrived. Rikae's death in a bit.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:02 AM   #480
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Silmaril End Day 3

Rikae was, to date, the most popular choice for a lynching. The Lonely Hearts, growing weary of all this heart stabbing, decided to push her off a balcony for a change of pace. They watched as she plummeted down, breaking her body upon the heart shaped cobblestones. Once again, there was a decided lack of concern over her demise. She had no lover.

Somewhere, far off, Venus was laughing.

The Living Lonely Hearts Club:

Groin
Aganzir
Gollum
Nogrod
Brinniel
Sally
Shasta
Gwath
Mac
McCaber