The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-12-2014, 11:42 PM   #1
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
...yeah, alright, actually, I'd believe that! Or, well, not exactly cobbler-Lovers, since it would not make sense for a pair of Lovers to act like normal cobblers - since a normal cobbler tries to attract attention and wants to be lynched, whereas the Lovers want nothing less -
It's werewolf. Anything could happen. Maybe the ranger protects lynches rather than Night kills! (I don't actually think that, just more wild speculation for the fun of it.)

I'm all for wild speculation today, but on a serious note: It was a long day. I just came home from a holiday office party which means it's bedtime and there's a 95% chance I'll sleep through the DL.

At this time no one has actually said anything to raise my suspicions, but I don't think there's been a game where I haven't voted on even the weakest of suspicions so I will vote.

Usually I'd vote for Sally because it's a long standing tradition to suspect her, but she hasn't spoken so of those that have I randomly vote for

++Tar-Jêx

I made a list of those who spoke, closed my eyes, and pointed. This has nothing to do with my wild speculation from earlier, but really was just a random pick. I hate not to vote.
Old 12-13-2014, 12:27 AM   #2
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
I made a list of those who spoke, closed my eyes, and pointed. This has nothing to do with my wild speculation from earlier, but really was just a random pick. I hate not to vote.
I'll probably have to do something similar if nothing happens in the next half hour or so, unfortunately, though I'd probably pick from among the people who I haven't a) gotten a good feeling off of and b) played with before - so between everyone except Kit, Cop, Agan, Tar, or Farael. I mean, I guess that excludes a little over half the village, so there's that, at least!
Old 12-13-2014, 12:39 AM   #3
Tar-Jêx
Wight

Tar-Jêx has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

I can respect Kitanna's decision and obligation to vote, however, I strongly disapprove of the choice. I feel that not voting at this point would be dangerous for my own safety, and so out of self defense, I must return the favor.

I am yet undecided as who to choose, as none of you seem to be wolves. I shall do the same as Lostlote and wait a bit before making a decision.
Tar-Jêx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 12:46 AM   #4
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tar-Jêx View Post
I shall do the same as Lostlote and wait a bit before making a decision.
Lostlote indeed! Fumbling around in the dark, trying to light upon some sliver of suspicion...I've missed this game.

The only thing I've got, really, is a bit of confusion (in all honestly, probably based more on the fact that it's almost two in the morning and I've been yawning since eight) about this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I don't trust anyone who regarded Nerwen as a friend. There's something not right with that sorceress in the woods...getting inside your head and all too!
I'm not sure what Boro is saying, and at two in the morning on Day 1, I guess that'll have to be as good as anything.

++Boro
Old 12-13-2014, 01:08 AM   #5
Tar-Jêx
Wight

Tar-Jêx has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Lostlote indeed! Fumbling around in the dark, trying to light upon some sliver of suspicion...I've missed this game.
That was most certainly intentional, and my way of saying that you have no idea what you are doing. To be fair, none of us, save the wolves, have any clue. In fact, we should be the most suspicious of those who seem to know what they are doing. At this point, we are basically chatting about what we've been up to. Don't bother hopping on the anti-Jêx bandwagon, as there is no evidence except for my outrageous ego. You must also think to yourself, 'Why would a wolf make themselves noticed on Day 1?'

Kitanna has awful reasons for voting, but she isn't accusing for a particular reason like Boro was. I still have yet to be convinced of any one person who we should lynch. This is not to say I trust any of you, I just don't have any proof of werewolfdom.
Tar-Jêx is offline   Reply With Quote