The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-31-2010, 04:28 PM   #1
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morai has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Boots Random Titles bathe in pork

Ack! I've been found out! Now when I disappear for a month at a time people will be expecting hijinks like that one. Oh well. Pork-flavored soap, anyone?

I also loved the Narnia map, and the bad-tasting bullets.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:03 PM   #2
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

NEWS! NOW! WHERE? Um...

The madness continues...

Don't forget that if you've lost track of The Phantom and Alien in these confusing and silly stories I'm weaving around, you can look back though the...

Peanut Stuff is always popular with the kids, isn't it?
I'm sure Alien will think of SOMETHING to trap John Fillis with... Maybe?

Last edited by Hookbill the Goomba; 01-31-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Hookbill the Goomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:23 PM   #3
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Fully clothed AND covered with soap? How revolutionary! The Soap Pope must really be on a chocolate-induced sugar rush.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:24 AM   #4
Laurinquë
Shade of Carn Dûm

Laurinquë has been trapped in the Barrow!
The Soap Pope must have been sampling the chocolates for the Moat and Goat Popes to see if they were fit to be given as recompense for our recent terrorist attacks from Mr Tom Bombadil! Good man Formy!

Also, I've been perusing the PandA archive and I noticed that in episode 58 of volume one Alien mentions that the Phantom's mother has leprosy. Is this going to be alluded to or am I getting ahead of myself? Because this would certainly mean that . . . someone is going to be joining the Barrow-Downs soon. The Phantom can't get phone calls from the land of the living can he?
Laurinquë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:48 PM   #5
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Does this mean I will be reunited with my Llama lover?
Old 02-03-2010, 06:00 PM   #6
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Does this mean I will be reunited with my Llama lover?
What? You think we have the money to pay for continuity here at the Downer? You must be mad!

Now we're getting into the nitty gritty stuff! PandA is fast approaching dramatic episodes of dramaticness. It's going to blow you away, man.

So, let us get down to business!

Don't forget that if you've lost track of The Phantom and Alien in these confusing and silly stories I'm weaving around, you can look back though the...

Come back on Monday for the next episode! That is, if you want to see more of Alien in his new, adorable hat.
I think he's still got a few costume changes in him for this volume.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:18 PM   #7
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
OUR son?!?!?!?!

haha, what a twist! Lovely!

Philip is pretty awesome all crazy like....
Old 02-07-2010, 06:02 PM   #8
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Thumbs up

The story starts to turn odd...

Come back on Thursday for THE MOST EPIC EPISODE OF THIS VOLUME!
Thursday's episode is called 'Revelation' and will be just that. Seriously, everything you thought you knew about P&A3 will change dramatically! It's THAT important! Indeed, it's probably the most important episode before the finale. It's the twist upon which the whole story hinges.
Let the speculation begin!
Old 02-07-2010, 06:30 PM   #9
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
1. Marble Prison is ridiculously easy to escape from.

2. I think Future!Alien came and switched places with Present!Alien, and that's how he got on the bus.
Old 02-07-2010, 06:41 PM   #10
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
I bought a pie the other day, it told me that it had the "right" to strangle me. . . I didn't belive it and ate it.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote