The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2003, 02:16 AM   #10
Ilánya

Silmaril

Name (that you go by): Katie

Future Aspirations: Ha! The youngest prittiest Prime Minister of Australia... only in my head.. NOTE: I would never go into politics unless i were headless.

Goal in life: To many to put here, Id love to be a pilates instructor, but probably id love to be a publicist for anyone! Or their Pilates instructor [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Short term goals: To get through the end of year exams which are in 6 weeks. (ok we work different years in Australia.)Try not to turn muself inside out at Pilates, Pass my ballet exam.

Passion: Watching entertainment programmes, reading every magazine i can get my hands on.

Hobbies: Collecting Vintage pieces, Jewelery, clothes (i LOVE shopping)

Famous for: Useless facts. Sad but true, some of my frineds say im a little obsessed with olden day movies, since im the only one in my grade that has seen the stuff! All in all, The chick who tries to hold pilates classes during lunch.

Fave book: Interview with the Vampire, Anne Rice.
Fave movie: Gone with the wind, Breakfast at Tiffany's, No man of her own, The rainmaker (Katharine Hepburn one) Sabrina (audrey Hepburn one) High Society, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Niagra, Calamity jane, Morning Glory, Cleopatra, Lord of the rings, Chicago, Cabaret.

Fave sport: Pilates (did ya guess?) Ballet NOT RUGBY LEAGUE.
Fave store: Zuu Zuu, Canterbury Lace Sampson Et, Lola Molleni, Anything that sells clothing of the modern/vintage variety.

Fave music: Jazz, i LOVE Jazz, lately, the Chicago soundtrack.

What you can't stand: Like Finwe, people who are constantly preaching to me. ( i cant stand people who force religion on others)

What you plain dislike: The footy boys being given lockers at school, while the rest of us have to suffer carrying around all our textbooks and breaking our backs.

Who you admire: My pilates instructor Autumn, Catherine Zeta Jones, Greta Garbo, Audrey Hepburn, Jean Harlowe, Marilyn Monroe, My sister Haley who dealt with two broken legs and danced again! My awesome friends, the delai lama for his book "The guide to happiness" Sister Mary Teresa.

What you most love to do: Go an explore ruins in Cambodia.
Your self-confessed flaws: I am a little to "out of it" sometimes, i take nothing seriously.
What intrigues/fascinates you: Goldfish, they just swim around and around and around and around all day...

What scares you: Gollum and world leaders (apparently they apeak for all of us whether we like it or not...)

Quotation to live by: "A life without risk is not a life worth living" - Marilyn Monroe.

Additional comments:
Hey look! a distraction..!