The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2007, 02:10 AM   #11
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up It's The Downer's 50th edition!

And this week there is a special story that will both shock and annoy everyone...

The Phantom and Alien continue their adventures, though...

As a special for the 50th week, here are the horoscopes for The Barrow Downs (definitely not made up rubbish) ... (honest):

Tortoise:
Moving slowly? You will get lots of good luck if you buy one of the Downer Newspaper sponsored magic scooters. Seriously, if you do, your day will be better.

Cancer:
If you find yourself faced with a difficult choice, always go with the more expensive brand of high quality Downer brand Cheese. It will make your day much better.

Leprosy:
If an arm or a leg falls off today, don't worry, now you can buy all those expensive things you wanted.

Pikes:
You're sharp wit and pointy head will come in useful today as you have to head but your way out of a crowd of Scorpions. Make sure you knock their heads off.

Papertearious:
Write down what you think will be your greatest achievement and then leave it in a small box outside your door. By morning it will be gone and you will be left very happy...

Scorpion:
Make sure to get close to someone who is a Pike. Bring all your friends that you know to be Scorpions and have a party for your Pike friend. I assure you, nothing will go wrong if you keep your head.

Skindisease:
Go around to a Papertearious' house tonight and you will find a box with their hopes and dreams in it. Use this to blackmail and ridicule them.

Aquarium:
You are fat and wear a stupid hat and should be ashamed of yourself. Go and jump off a bridge.

Diamondineye:
Stay away from bridges. If you have to go near a bridge, wear a hard hat.

Last edited by Hookbill the Goomba; 06-25-2007 at 07:36 AM.
Hookbill the Goomba is offline   Reply With Quote