The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-16-2005, 12:47 PM   #761
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elronds_daughter has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark12_30
I used to imagine Phantom as a ringwraith, flowing black robes and all.

Now Phantom is a ringwraith wearing a white phantom-of-the-opera half-mask that shows from inside the hood.

But when Phantom jokes, Phantom morphs into a Jawa.
Now you've made that image my image of him! Not that that's a bad thing... Indeed, 'tis rather enjoyable.
Old 01-16-2005, 01:36 PM   #762
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
Now i'm starting to get the image of triplets, Phantom, Eomer and Myself, the loveable lookalikes of the downs, each with their own fangirls... like were cool or something...
Old 01-16-2005, 01:52 PM   #763
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Having read the thread again, I'm pretty sure we are not lookalikes!

Morai, you just described someone whom I would no doubt hate. Sorry m'dear, but you are wrong.

Yourself I imagine as extremely small. Maybe it's because of your short name. Possibly one of the extra mutants from X-Men. For the sake of continuing the description, you have the ability to turn into a whirlwind.
Old 01-16-2005, 02:03 PM   #764
Lalwendë
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encaitare
A superintelligent shade of the color blue. A Hooloovoo, if you will.
If I was Blue then I would be gas flame blue, it being light and all that.

Eomer has a very loud laugh, which descends into guffaws when he finds something mightily funny, something like...League of Gentlemen perhaps. He always has a comic/graphic novel stuffed in his bag, and he likes Czech lager. If he was a colour he would be Yellow.
Old 01-16-2005, 02:20 PM   #765
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I hope he's not offended by this, (Oh, owner of theses truly hospitable Forums) but for some unknown reason, I've always envisioned The Barrow Wight to look like a Stereotypical Australian. I have no idea why.
Old 01-16-2005, 02:21 PM   #766
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim

Mithalwen: is Amelie.

Was that spontaneous or did you read my post saying it was my favourite film?
If so it is a spiritual rather than physical description - being part celt, part valkyrie in appearance, naturally I have always wished that I were a petite brunette.....

OK now I shall delve into the deep recesses of my imagination and see what comes out - probably in direct contradiction of facts that have slipped out during the previous pages.

I think Fordim ought to be content with my image of a younger Indiana Jones in his tweeds and specs..... my own experience of lecturers were that they were spectacularly badly dressed and or unkempt (apart from ones in France who were liable to wear cravats and look like bit part players in a Noel Coward play) . The english ones had a distressing tendancy to polyester or were aiming for a shabby chic look but just looked like tramps.....

So Fordim is basically Indy but ... hmmm 5"11 and prematurely greying at the temples. Since he denies tweed - the jacket must be corduroy or a heavy canvas... cleanshaven, short hair but not quite a buzz cut. Drives an estate car.

Lalwende is short, curvy and completely unable to keep a low profile. I think you definitely notice when she is around. Pocket battleship. Has to wear a suit for work but off duty - velvet, upmarket hippy stuff. Has a slightly quirky car - maybe a KA or a Smart. Ideally she would have a Morris Minor Convertible but needs something newer and more reliable.

Boromir - I see as a bit like a grown up Harry Potter - lanky with specs and hair that doesn't want to stay tidy. Another person who has to be "suited and booted" for work and so the off duty gear is casual but not scruffy - jeans, timberlands, fleece ..... I suspect he is good at keeping a straight face even when something is making him laugh like mad inside. On no account play poker with him. His car.... either a company car or a sportscar

Eomer - is a younger, taller version of Neil Oliver (one of the "Two Men in a Trench").

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace

Last edited by Mithalwen; 01-16-2005 at 02:28 PM.
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 02:25 PM   #767
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morai has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Boots A Whirlwind of Random Titles

Quote:
Morai, you just described someone whom I would no doubt hate. Sorry m'dear, but you are wrong.
Good, it's refreshing to undoubtably wrong on occasion. (Especially after some of one's descriptions were horridly on the mark.)
Quote:
Yourself I imagine as extremely small. Maybe it's because of your short name. Possibly one of the extra mutants from X-Men. For the sake of continuing the description, you have the ability to turn into a whirlwind.
I have a confession to make: I'm obsessed with Superhero cartoons and such. Not X-men in particular, but knowing that I can be pictured as one makes my day. As for accuracy, some people do consider me quite small, for various unmentionable reasons. Watch out though, I just might turn into a whirlwind on of these days and scatter some papers on someone's desk.
Quote:
If I was Blue then I would be gas flame blue, it being light and all that.
Funny, that's the exact color I was thinking of, but now it IS a blue flame...with a hobbity face on it.
Old 01-16-2005, 02:41 PM   #768
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

The Barrow-Wight is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
1420! G'day Mate!

Quote:
I've always envisioned The Barrow Wight to look like a Stereotypical Australian.

The Barrow-Wight in Sterotypical Australian garb?
Old 01-16-2005, 02:49 PM   #769
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Begs the question "sterotypical, Australian WHAT? "

Must have been Moomba.....

Old 01-16-2005, 02:53 PM   #770
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Eh... That's... Interesting...

I don't think BW looks that...well... you know what I mean...

I keep thinking that BW lives in Massachusetts... It's wierd ,but okay for me. I usually identify people here by the first location that pops up... I have a geography obsession. Only a little one, though.

Okay, here's a chance for me to be more specific:

Okay, I already gave my shot to location but, I always feel that BW is in their early or late 30's? Okay, um... and has a strong connection with the colours green and blue? Eyes are a light colour...

Oh forget it! I'm horrible at this! I'll just stick with the whole Massachusetts thing...

~Horribly lost in a sea of confusion and washed up on the Island of Forgotten Thoughts Ka~
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 04:43 PM   #771
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil-Galad
Now i'm starting to get the image of triplets, Phantom, Eomer and Myself, the loveable lookalikes of the downs, each with their own fangirls... like were cool or something...
<looks around> Fangirls? What fangirls? Gil-Galad, I do believe you're imagining things.....

Whilst I'm on the subject of Gil-Galad... I "see" him as my cousin Kevin....which is very odd. Very blonde hair, quite a show-off, about 5'6" or there about.
Old 01-16-2005, 05:00 PM   #772
Nimrodel_9
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nimrodel_9 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Nimrodel_9
1420!

Hmmm... I imagine Gil-Galad/Sugar with brown hair and blue-grey eyes. He`s about... 5'6"?
I can`t even imagine what BW would look like.

(300 posts! I know, it`s not much, but considering I joined in September, I'd say that`s pretty good for me. )
Nimmy
Old 01-16-2005, 10:06 PM   #773
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Whilst I'm on the subject of Gil-Galad... I "see" him as my cousin Kevin....
Great, now I'm seeing him as the sadistic Cousin Kevin from the Tommy movie, with the studded leather jacket with the swastikas on it. Gil-Galad, I do hope you're not like that!

Hmm... I think that Gil-Galad (I refuse to call you Sugar!) has a lot of video game shirts, and digs comic books and webcomics.
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 06:45 AM   #774
Lalwendë
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen
Lalwende is short, curvy and completely unable to keep a low profile. I think you definitely notice when she is around. Pocket battleship. Has to wear a suit for work but off duty - velvet, upmarket hippy stuff. Has a slightly quirky car - maybe a KA or a Smart. Ideally she would have a Morris Minor Convertible but needs something newer and more reliable.
Pocket Battleship? Surely I am more like Travel Scrabble? Now, it's a point of homour for me that I do not like these "quirky cars" or "girls' cars" as I term them. I will only drive cars which are long and low and most definitely car-shaped, though them being safe and all that takes priority over what they look like. I did once drive a Morris minor, but I was only 8 at the time. And I soon gave up when I realised Brownies didn't do a badge in under-age driving and I found it quite difficult to buy any petrol on 25p a week pocket money

I don't wear suits for work, in fact I have yesterday's clothes on complete with a bit of curry, cunningly hidden beneath a Doctor Who scarf, soon to be joined by some crumbs.

Barrow-Wight I always think of as in his 40s, with blonde hair, swept back, sometimes wears glasses, always wears jeans, sometimes these are exceedingly tatty but he thinks that's even cooler so wears them til they fall apart.

And funnily enough, when I think of THE Ka, I always think of a Ford Ka! Bizarre image, yes...and you are now welcome to think of me as a vehicle too.

Last edited by Lalwendë; 01-17-2005 at 06:47 AM. Reason: darned computers messing with formatting
Lalwendë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 07:12 AM   #775
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Quote:
Fangirls? What fangirls?
Last I saw they were all hunting Heren-Istarion.

Run, laddie!
Old 01-17-2005, 07:35 AM   #776
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalwendë
Pocket Battleship? Surely I am more like Travel Scrabble? Now, it's a point of homour for me that I do not like these "quirky cars" or "girls' cars" as I term them. I will only drive cars which are long and low and most definitely car-shaped, though them being safe and all that takes priority over what they look like. I did once drive a Morris minor, but I was only 8 at the time. And I soon gave up when I realised Brownies didn't do a badge in under-age driving and I found it quite difficult to buy any petrol on 25p a week pocket money

And funnily enough, when I think of THE Ka, I always think of a Ford Ka! Bizarre image, yes...and you are now welcome to think of me as a vehicle too.
Shows how wrong you can be!!!! I do like quirky cars ( such a girl.....) and desperately want a new Panda.... but then the other cars I like are completely impossible....

Old 01-17-2005, 07:39 AM   #777
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Fordim Hedgethistle has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
So Fordim is basically Indy
*swoons with joy*

Quote:
but ... hmmm 5"11
Not quite.

Quote:
and prematurely greying at the temples.
Not yet.

Quote:
Since he denies tweed - the jacket must be corduroy or a heavy canvas...
I don't even own a jacket.

Quote:
cleanshaven
Usually.

Quote:
short hair but not quite a buzz cut.
No.

Quote:
Drives an estate car.
I don't even own a car. What is an estate car?
Old 01-17-2005, 07:46 AM   #778
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

This could be my worst result since my History A-Level.......

Oh dear - long hair and no jacket/car now means that I no longer think of you as Doctor Jones but as my aging hippy art lecturer cousin.... not a good swap lol.

I believe an estate car is called a Stationwagon in N America.......

Old 01-17-2005, 09:57 AM   #779
Lalwendë
A Mere Boggart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen
Shows how wrong you can be!!!! I do like quirky cars ( such a girl.....) and desperately want a new Panda.... but then the other cars I like are completely impossible....
I think Mithalwen drives one of those purple cars, and it's a French car. And it has pot-pourri in the ash tray, and it has a reasonable sized boot to cram her shopping bags in, and is always clean (unlike mine).

I didn't mean to be insulting by the way *slinks off guiltily* But where are you going to get a new Panda? I thought they were really difficult to breed?

Sorry, I had to stop this turning all Clarkson.

Oh, I have to describe Hookbill the Goomba since I discovered he's a youthful 'Tull fan! OK -> he's got shoulder length light brown hair, he wears jeans and jumpers, and sturdy boots. He has one of those canvas army bags that are really difficult to get hold of these days, and he draws on it. It is stuffed with books and empty sandwich bags, and he always wears a personal stereo.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:12 AM   #780
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Mr. The Barrow-Wight... I wish I hadn't spoke... or typed… or whatever.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:46 AM   #781
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Hookbill The Goomba may have long brown hair, I don't know. But this I do know: He wears Frodo's orc-helmet.

All the time.
Old 01-17-2005, 11:07 AM   #782
Gil-Galad

well they are pretty close... 5"6, no, higher..., swatikas? even though i am german/prussian, i'm not a nazi...bluish grey eyes... those are the eyes i always wanted!!! but i don't have em... well i guess i'm a little sadistic... not much of a show off...
Old 01-17-2005, 11:19 AM   #783
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Quote:
not much of a show off...
Are you sure? You come accross that way to me....

Quote:
I believe an estate car is called a Stationwagon in N America.......
I like station wagons! Kind of. My family had one once...it got 200,000 miles on it before we had to get rid of it. 'Twas a good car.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:04 PM   #784
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Hookbill The Goomba may have long brown hair, I don't know. But this I do know: He wears Frodo's orc-helmet.

All the time.
No, Mark, not all the time... just when its not being washed.

I do actually have long brown hair, so good deductions my fine fellow!

Last edited by Hookbill the Goomba; 01-17-2005 at 05:24 PM.
Hookbill the Goomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 05:07 PM   #785
Gil-Galad

well fine... maybe i'm a little bit a show off.... but i am a lady killer if i do say myself...
Old 01-17-2005, 05:12 PM   #786
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Angus?

Great pic, BW! Maybe it should be subtitled " On Processor Allocation / Deallocation Techniques in Hypercubes " just to be MORE obscure!

Cheers!
Lyta
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Lyta_Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 08:12 PM   #787
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Quote:
Oh, I have to describe Hookbill the Goomba since I discovered he's a youthful 'Tull fan!
Here's another one--me! I love classic rock.

Anywho

Barrow-Wight I sometimes imagine as a nerdy teenager, sitting at his computer. Sandy brown hair, cut short and somewhat spikey, but not gelled. It's more like a "got out of bed and didn't want to bother with my hair" look. A very distinguished nose, and light blue eyes.
Old 01-17-2005, 11:11 PM   #788
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

oh, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil-Galad
well fine... maybe i'm a little bit a show off.... but i am a lady killer if i do say myself...
ok, NOW you're showing off...

You SLAY me Gil...

~Still revolting...Ka~
Old 01-18-2005, 12:54 AM   #789
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Oh, I have to describe Hookbill the Goomba since I discovered he's a youthful 'Tull fan! OK -> he's got shoulder length light brown hair, he wears jeans and jumpers, and sturdy boots. He has one of those canvas army bags that are really difficult to get hold of these days, and he draws on it. It is stuffed with books and empty sandwich bags, and he always wears a personal stereo.
Scarily actuate, with the exception of...

Hair not so long... yet. No jeans. Not so sturdy boots. Not an army canvas bag, more a Ford Prefect (TV series) esque one. I do always have my personal stereo... well iPod...

*Plays a passion play on iPod* … *Dances*

Lalwendë is probably about 5 foot 9 (random height), with dark hair and a VERY retro look. I.e. a “Too old to rock and roll, too young to die” T-shirt and Jeans with a death’s head belt buckle… and a cape. And you ride a Harley Davidson everywhere.
Old 01-18-2005, 07:33 AM   #790
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalwendë
I think Mithalwen drives one of those purple cars, and it's a French car. And it has pot-pourri in the ash tray, and it has a reasonable sized boot to cram her shopping bags in, and is always clean (unlike mine).

I didn't mean to be insulting by the way *slinks off guiltily* But where are you going to get a new Panda? I thought they were really difficult to breed?

Sorry, I had to stop this turning all Clarkson.

Oh Lal it clearly wasn't my car you borrowed ..... actually I drive 2 cars until they finally decide if they will let the aged parent have his licence back. My own beloved Bertie is a black Fiat Uno G reg and is reasonably tidy at the moment ... the slightly younger Punto is dark red and is a bit of a mobile Skip at the moment. Unless I have loads of stuff I normally shove shopping in the passenger footwell but that is because it means you don't shred bags on the hedge. . That is a myth ... pandas aren't averse to breeding ... just understandably they are not always keen on so doing when observed by Men in White coats ... ....

Last edited by Mithalwen; 01-19-2005 at 06:55 AM. Reason: sp
Old 01-18-2005, 08:07 AM   #791
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Give up your guessing, friends, for Gil-galad and Encai have pinned me.
Old 01-18-2005, 08:50 AM   #792
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Guffaws? No. Neil Oliver? That's a spookily close person to guess, and keep in mind that I have no idea who that person is either!

Oh, I'm being so cryptic today...

Anyhow, I did not know that you loved amelie Mithalwen, it just popped into my head once upon a time.
Old 01-18-2005, 09:37 AM   #793
Lalwendë
A Mere Boggart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookbill the Goomba
Lalwendë is probably about 5 foot 9 (random height), with dark hair and a VERY retro look. I.e. a “Too old to rock and roll, too young to die” T-shirt and Jeans with a death’s head belt buckle… and a cape. And you ride a Harley Davidson everywhere.
Oh wow! This makes me sound very cool indeed. Shall I pretend that this is indeed me? Well, the truth will 'out' as they say so perhaps I ought not to pretend it is true...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elennar Starfire
Here's another one--me! I love classic rock.
I think Elennar is quite tall, certainly taller than me (hey, that's not difficult) with fair hair, not long, but not short, cut a bit like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill but shaggy. She wears jeans and boots and always has a pile of books which she sometimes drops and gets all flustered.
Old 01-18-2005, 08:46 PM   #794
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Quote:
always has a pile of books which she sometimes drops and gets all flustered.
That does happen to me rather often. I've started limiting myself to one at a time. But, I still drop it. I'm one of those people who can accidentally stomp on their own toes, or punch themself in the eye. I've done both in the last two weeks, and my toe still hasn't recovered. It's very annoyed with me for persisting in dancing on it.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:34 PM   #795
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
(Quote by Lalwendë, the car salesperson in disguse...)

Ehk! Ford...Bad... If you want a good prespective, try a dark green BMW or a black Volvo...I love volvos...Except, they are a little trouble with the foot room for me. *Hint: For those still curious and you too Lalwendë, Ka means 'spirit', or 'double self' in ancient Egyptian... Those car corporations always want to look smart...

I might as well be alittle more outgoing...

Someone you sound like: Anjelica Huston, Amanda Palmer...
Someone who was born near your birthplace: Ann Reinking, Graham Swift... If I give away any more i'll be too easy...
Someone who could be said to be 'symbolic' of your county/state?: Chief Seattle...um... Louis and Clark...some more... Karl Marx...
(That last one has to do for our very socialist ideals...)

Ok... I'm done.

~Ka...~

Last edited by THE Ka; 01-19-2005 at 09:34 PM.
Old 01-20-2005, 04:32 AM   #796
narfforc
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

narfforc has been trapped in the Barrow!
In the Halls of the Mirrorless

I would like to put a different slant on this one please, and tell you how I imagine myself. I am tall, dark and handsome (yeh, a bit like Aragorn). I have shiny long black hair (yeh, a bit like Aragorn). I am athletic and powerful (yeh, a bit like Aragorn). I ooze sexiness(yeh, a bit like Aragorn), well I do now they have taken all my mirrors away in my asylum.

NOMOREIHERE.
narfforc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 10:34 AM   #797
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

narfforc, I will believe that when I see it.

Anywhee, I nearly always see THE Ka as her avatar. No matter how much she changes it. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of a gal with light brown hair and grey eyes, about 5'7".
Old 01-20-2005, 11:45 AM   #798
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
It's creepy, but I always see people as their avatars. Nimrodel_9 is especially creepy, because apparently she's the identical twin to Dominic Monaghan.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 09:10 PM   #799
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morai has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Boots A quite visible Random Title

Quote:
It's creepy, but I always see people as their avatars. Nimrodel_9 is especially creepy, because apparently she's the identical twin to Dominic Monaghan.
That is creepy. I guess that would make me someone who was Elijah Wood's (surprisingly younger) identical twin. Oops...did I just mention that out loud? Anyway, pretend I didn't say my relative age. Nowadays I don't have a an avatar, it makes me a ringwraith looking creature in a black out. Or maybe someone who happens to be invisible.
Old 01-21-2005, 09:19 PM   #800
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Quote:
Anywhee, I nearly always see THE Ka as her avatar. No matter how much she changes it. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of a gal with light brown hair and grey eyes, about 5'7".
Oh dear. Allow me to incorporate my prior imaginings of THE Ka:

THE Ka was remarkably tall and slender, with hair blacker than coal, shiny and straight, but rather short. THE Ka's eyes were also black, causing the instant second glance of any passers-by. THE Ka's skin was a well tanned gold, and THE Ka wore a rather large amount of gold jewelry.

I'm sure the image this portrays is not that bad, but wait until I get to the next part:

THE Ka tended to be surrounded by his many admirers, slaves, and typists.

Yep, Ka, I only learned about 30 seconds ago that you're female. Sorry 'bout that mate.

Fea