The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > Novices and Newcomers
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2010, 01:27 PM   #11
xMellrynxMaidenx
Wight

xMellrynxMaidenx has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via MSN to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via Yahoo to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via Skype™ to xMellrynxMaidenx
Well, I'm a rather morbid person who adores Halloween so what one person would find scary (barrow wights) I wouldn't mind at all.

What I DO find scary though, is the following:

1. Naked Hobbits...do with it what you will, it needs no explanation.

2. Nazgul. While I said that this sort of stuff DIDN'T creep me out... these, however, scare the ever living daylights out of me.

3. The Old Forest. Trees should NOT move (other than swaying with the wind or other tree...things) nor should they be able to attack you. That is NOT a conversation I would like to have with someone in the afterlife...

"So, what'd you do to get here?"

"I'd rather not discuss it."

"Awe, c'mon can't be that bad..."

"Oh, really? Have you ever been attacked by a killer, angry tree?"

"..."

"That's what I thought."

4. Ungoliant. Because, well, I just hate spiders period. I won't even go in the bathroom by myself if there's a spider in there. I have to take a whole Army in there to defend me.

5. Aragorn on a bad day. I mean, really. Wouldn't you be the slightest bit afraid of an extremely ticked off, king-to-be wielding a sword (mind you that he KNOWS how to use) saying, "Go ahead punk, make my day."

6. And thus, leading to Galadriel all hell bent on becoming queen of the sandbox. Don't get me wrong, I love her character and she's one of my favorites, but Psychotic!Galadriel scares the ever living out of me.
~|And all will turn, to silver glass. A light on the water, Grey ships pass, Into the West. |~ "Few now remember them...yet still some go wandering, sons of forgotten kings walking in loneliness, guarding from evil things folks that are heedless."
xMellrynxMaidenx is offline   Reply With Quote